▫️▪️▫️ Bleak Mornings ▪️▫️▪️
1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
 
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default ▫️▪️▫️ Bleak Mornings ▪️▫️▪️

    Shrouded dawns ▪️▫️
    Bitter coffee ▪️▫️
    Silent longing ▪️▫️
    Endless waiting ▪️▫️

    Alone, alone, my heart is cracking to
    million pieces▪️▫️

    Echoing, pleading distant weeps of heart-rending pains▪️▫️

    Devoured, consumed by savagely
    restless emotions ▪️▫️

    I, marvel at the slow birth of a new sun
    infusing life into yet another dull day▪️▫️

    With or without, fragments of your
    memories topple over like ruins of abandoned old souls▪️▫️

    Alone, alone, alone ▪️▫️
    I, plead, alone ▪️▫️

    🖤▪️▫️

    Life Storm@ 2019
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Why don’t you spend some time with your self so you don’t feel alone ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Why don’t you spend some time with your self so you don’t feel alone ?
    �� �� ��
    This one is a poem dear. ����
    You are welcome to read and analyze it the way you want ��
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    31,372

    Default

    Nice one

    Keep going
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life Storm View Post
    �� �� ��
    This one is a poem dear. ����
    You are welcome to read and analyze it the way you want ��
    I know

    But you wrote it , so I should ask you the question
    The feeling you try to express in your poem if it is not real won't be that good ... so feel really lonely and re write it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    sometimes work can be stressful ,alone in everything you strive to do good but left alone where nobody would help to make work days better
    my own understanding .
     Signature 
    English Literature Guild

    join us

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by فايرسلاش View Post
    sometimes work can be stressful ,alone in everything you strive to do good but left alone where nobody would help to make work days better
    my own understanding .
    Don’t tease her more

    Enough what I did

    It is just a meaningless poem .... I mean non relevant one

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Don’t tease her more

    Enough what I did

    It is just a meaningless poem .... I mean non relevant one
    hi how are you!?
     Signature 
    ♦♦♦عمان قابوس وقابوس عمان♦♦♦





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Don’t tease her more

    Enough what I did

    It is just a meaningless poem .... I mean non relevant one
    why? explaining a good poem is an art by itself, it may amuse or inspire the writer.....or be followed by an angry mob
     Signature 
    English Literature Guild

    join us

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default



    Thanks for the comments and the compliments bulushi-4ever
    I really appreciate your intake in the thread.
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default



    Thanks for the comments and the compliments bulushi-4ever
    I really appreciate your intake in the thread.
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by مزودة View Post
    hi how are you!?
    @مزودة

    chatting has it own thread , please follow the rules or you will be dealing with mods

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life Storm View Post


    Thanks for the comments and the compliments bulushi-4ever
    I really appreciate your intake in the thread.
    am not sure what compliment you are talking about but you are welcome

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by فايرسلاش View Post
    why? explaining a good poem is an art by itself, it may amuse or inspire the writer.....or be followed by an angry mob
    no body can explain it unless he or she the one who wrote it, but we can try to interpret what they try to say ....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    478

    Default

    @Life Storm

    I am alone because there is no refuge, finally from myself.

    Until I confront myself in the eyes and hearts of others,

    I will be running, until I suffer them to know my secrets,

    I have no safety from them, afraid to be known,

    I can know neither myself nor any other

    I will be alone



    (inspired by Richard Beauvais, 1965)




    Btw, Madness indeed is a blessing ..... welcome to my world
     Signature 
    Marooned

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    14,910

    Default

    Sometimes we can be better alone because we realize the real people and the value of beautiful things in our hearts and know whether we choose good or bad and know that inside our souls a lot of beauty and we need to devote some time to know ourselves well. .

    Beautiful words/\Continue♡♡
     Signature 
    "حين تكتفي بـ *حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل* في موضع أنت فيه غير قادر على أخذ حقك! فأنتظر نصرًا من الله يجعلك تخر ساجدًا حامدًا شاكرًا "





    قال تعالى: ﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَأٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَنْ تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ*﴾صدق الله العظيم

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    241

    Default

    An interesting poem
    well written
    had a pleasure reading it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Not bad storm, like the doom and gloom

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    284

    Default

    eitherways bitter coffee all we NEEEED lol , lookin forward hear more honey

  20. #20

    Default

    Love it.. Keep it up
     Signature 
    إلهي إني أملك كنزاً
    ( جوهرة ولؤلؤتان)
    هم أغلى ما أملك
    فاحفظهم لي (يا الله)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01/10/2018, 11:49 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 13/07/2016, 01:59 PM
  3. [ معروض ] ▪️ ▪️ تـــم الــبــيـــع iphone 6s Plus 128GB Rose Gold ▪️ ▪️
    By Black and White in forum سوق أجهزة الهواتف ومستلزماتها
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16/02/2016, 07:56 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 30/12/2015, 02:02 PM
  5. [ معروض ] oO.إنفنتي G35 2008 للبيع.Oo ️️️️️️️
    By PRESTIGIOUS911 in forum المركبات اليابانية
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23/10/2014, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •