The dark side of the moon
1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    478

    Default The dark side of the moon

    Good what ever time it is, anyhow i lost sense of time for a while now ...
    There is a beast inside me and I'm trying my best to hold him in, they say let him go you will feel better, but if i did i know it will run in my way
    I don't trust the man on the mirror because i know what he is able to do..... i can hear him screaming (let me out and i will make all your pain go away).... its true that life was easier when he is out, careless and feel less but i know what damage he can make and cause much anger and pain .....

    To be honest I'm afraid that he can get the best of me ..... yes I'm man enough to admit that I'm afraid cause this time ill not be able to get him in again
    sometimes i wish that i can put him to sleep but you know what that means, after all we are one
     Signature 
    Marooned

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    Good what ever time it is, anyhow i lost sense of time for a while now ...
    There is a beast inside me and I'm trying my best to hold him in, they say let him go you will feel better, but if i did i know it will run in my way
    I don't trust the man on the mirror because i know what he is able to do..... i can hear him screaming (let me out and i will make all your pain go away).... its true that life was easier when he is out, careless and feel less but i know what damage he can make and cause much anger and pain .....

    To be honest I'm afraid that he can get the best of me ..... yes I'm man enough to admit that I'm afraid cause this time ill not be able to get him in again
    sometimes i wish that i can put him to sleep but you know what that means, after all we are one


    very meaningful and nice metaphor !
    power within is much more stronger than what we think!
    yes , go with flow
    yes, write it down
    yes, draw it
    yes, sing it


    I like your description
    and Thanks for sharing @Radioactivity
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    very meaningful and nice metaphor !
    power within is much more stronger than what we think!
    yes , go with flow
    yes, write it down
    yes, draw it
    yes, sing it


    I like your description
    and Thanks for sharing @Radioactivity
    Thanx and welcome

    do you believe that I'm a man with a few word but sometimes wan it comes to the paper my pin flow like it his a mind of his own (I guess in this case is the keyboard ) it translate me in to words automatically
     Signature 
    Marooned

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    Thanx and welcome

    do you believe that I'm a man with a few word but sometimes wan it comes to the paper my pin flow like it his a mind of his own (I guess in this case is the keyboard ) it translate me in to words automatically
    ahahha

    probably , we have something in common!
    whenever I'm stress out or frustrated!
    i start to write anything that cross my mind! the good ones and the bad ones!
    when i reach 4-5 pages i feel relief
    and that will renew the mood
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    ahahha

    probably , we have something in common!
    whenever I'm stress out or frustrated!
    i start to write anything that cross my mind! the good ones and the bad ones!
    when i reach 4-5 pages i feel relief
    and that will renew the mood
    nice, that's true bro ....

    we should Write a book and publish it ...... it will be NO.1 selling book
     Signature 
    Marooned

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    nice, that's true bro ....

    we should Write a book and publish it ...... it will be NO.1 selling book

    Loma!!!!!!

    you won't want to see my daily, or you will pass out!!
    sometimes , i write beautiful staff, when is my day is great!
    and on bad days, all what i wrote is horrible staff!
    @Radioactivity
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    Loma!!!!!!

    you won't want to see my daily, or you will pass out!!
    sometimes , i write beautiful staff, when is my day is great!
    and on bad days, all what i wrote is horrible staff!
    @Radioactivity
    @gaoad
    I have an idea about that, we will make @Specialization English our coordinator, she will make sure that there no horrible staff, she is too positive to let that happen .......
     Signature 
    Marooned

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    @gaoad
    I have an idea about that, we will make @Specialization English our coordinator, she will make sure that there no horrible staff, she is too positive to let that happen .......


    Ahhahahahh
    If you think so !

    Let's do it !
    You're first go ahead my man!
    I will be the 2nd
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    294

    Default

    The dark side of the moon.....

    This title passed on me ... a very famous song of the Pink Floyd.

Similar Threads

  1. [ معروض ] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon على الـ 3DS للبيع
    By Raulioo in forum ألعاب الكترونية ولوازمها
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20/07/2013, 08:41 AM
  2. [ البرنامج ] the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect
    By في جرح الزمان in forum سبلة الدعم الفني والإستفسارات التقنية
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24/01/2012, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01/06/2011, 02:53 AM
  4. الإعلان عن Transformers: Dark of the Moon و العرض الأول للعبة
    By o.0.aldreezi.0.o in forum سبلة الألعاب الإلكترونية
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18/02/2011, 05:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •