Muscat International Book Fair
1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    مضحك Muscat International Book Fair

    Salam people ...
    Hope you're having a splendid morning

    Anyways as Muscat Book Fair is SO close I just
    feel my head going around and around not knowing what
    books to choose! (I would buy them ALL if I were a billionaire! )
    So would you kindly write your highly recommended book list
    as a guideline for me?!

    Thanx in advance!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    12,425

    Default

    good morning ya 7elwa ,, ^^

    this is the only place i don't feel tired during shopping .. :P
    if the books are food I will eat them all LOL ,,

    interesting thread ,, looking forward to see others in which are interested in xD

    when I have that list I'll share you ; )
     Signature 

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
    good morning ya 7elwa ,, ^^

    this is the only place i don't feel tired during shopping .. :P
    if the books are food I will eat them all LOL ,,

    interesting thread ,, looking forward to see others in which are interested in xD

    when I have that list I'll share you ; )
    Will be waiting for the list_
    Thanx ya 7elwa
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Hey Agony...addicted to reading as well? hahahaha

    I am also waiting for it...I will go one day...unfortunately I will not be able to go when it is time for females only...

    I cannot recommend any now..let us see the booklet first...wish if anyone can upload it here if it is pdf...

    Thank you...

    Last edited by Good Lady; 18/02/2011 at 02:33 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    11,540

    Default

    Good looking forward to it..
     Signature 
    Work Hard and Play Harder

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,628

    Default

    No particular titles in mind.
    I have my own book fair in my room ; )
     Signature 
    لكل عصر حرب طروادته الخاصّة.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coup De Grâce View Post
    No particular titles in mind.
    I have my own book fair in my room ; )
    e7m e7m... good to hear that...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    3,490

    Default

    .
    .

    Not really a book reading freak.. might pay a visit.
     Signature 

    أمي .. و ما حد في العرب غير أمي


    رأيت الناس قد تاهو الى من عندهم تاااهو /// و من لا عندهم تاااهو فعنه الناس قد تاهو


    بــــرشــــلـــــونــــي .. و لو بجوانتناموا يعذبوني

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coup De Grâce View Post
    No particular titles in mind.
    I have my own book fair in my room ; )
    Well maybe you want to share with us some of your book fair!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huduk View Post
    .
    .

    Not really a book reading freak.. might pay a visit.
    3adi you don't have to be a book reading freak!
    There must be some books you love to share with us!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by فارس الجزيرة View Post
    Good looking forward to it..
    yeah me too!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Lady View Post
    Hey Agony...addicted to reading as well? hahahaha

    I am also waiting for it...I will go one day...unfortunately I will not be able to go when it is time for females only...

    I cannot recommend any now..let us see the booklet first...wish if anyone can upload it here if it is pdf...

    Thank you...
    Yeah books are the love of my life!
    Anyway I was looking for some titles of some books you already read!
    Thank you
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    3,490

    Default

    .
    .

    Anyway.. when is it supposed to open?
     Signature 

    أمي .. و ما حد في العرب غير أمي


    رأيت الناس قد تاهو الى من عندهم تاااهو /// و من لا عندهم تاااهو فعنه الناس قد تاهو


    بــــرشــــلـــــونــــي .. و لو بجوانتناموا يعذبوني

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    lookin FWD .. i av a massive list!! i hope i'll find wat am lookin for.
     Signature 
    Winners Never Quit
    Quiters Never Win

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Alaikum Alsalam Agony,,

    Ohh do not remind me with the tremendous event each learner is utterly seeking to be part of. I ve read the book of ( Feel the fear and do it anyway ) by Susan Jiffers. It is fabulous. It inspires you to be confident, always motivated, be yourslef and and have fun all the time.

    Another book ( In case u are married or planning to get married soon ) ( Men from Mars and Women from Venus ) by Joh something hahhh )..

    I have adrastic problem that I ve bought a couple of books, yet I have not read many of them.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huduk View Post
    .
    .

    Anyway.. when is it supposed to open?
    This Wednesday in sha Allah
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,628

    Default

    @ Agony

    What kind of books are you interested in?
     Signature 
    لكل عصر حرب طروادته الخاصّة.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Ha, any one has been there ?
    Planning to go this weekend...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coup De Grâce View Post
    @ Agony

    What kind of books are you interested in?
    Drama... history... Islamic... and any other book you think it's worth reading
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Lady View Post
    Ha, any one has been there ?
    Planning to go this weekend...
    I was there!
    OMG how I just wished to take a tent with me so
    I could camp near the fair and be there
    all the time!
    People BELIEVE YOU ME, you don't want to miss it!
    I already want to go there again!
    Anybody will you pick me up?!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    why dont you educate your self about islamic sects

    I would first recommend some du3a2 books..these are a great help in times of desperation!

    I would also recommend:
    ليالي شيراز
    المراجعات
    نهج البلاغه
    some great books that introduce the Shee3ee sect..

    English titles:
    The Da Vinci Code..I love it
     Signature 

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Here are the books I bought from the fair:
    بناتي - د. سلمان العودة
    نجاحات عظيمة يومية
    ابتسم - د. عائض القرني
    القرار الأخير - د. عائض القرني
    This is a collection of wonderful poems. I bought it
    for mum since she loves reading poems for 3aidh Al- Qarni
    مع الله د. سلمان العودة
    شكرا أيها الأعداء د. سلمان العودة
    مع المصطفى د. سلمان العودة
    الطريق إلى مكة
    إمرأة من طراز خاص
    سنابل وقنابل
    أفكار صغيرة لحياة كبيرة
    ترمي بشرر
    Reconciliation for Benazir Bhutto
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    ^^ how much did you spend
     Signature 

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayut LLC View Post
    why dont you educate your self about islamic sects

    I would first recommend some du3a2 books..these are a great help in times of desperation!

    I would also recommend:
    ليالي شيراز
    المراجعات
    نهج البلاغه
    some great books that introduce the Shee3ee sect..

    English titles:
    The Da Vinci Code..I love it
    Nice topics!
    They sound TOO much for my humble level
    The Da Vinci Code... read it years ago!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayut LLC View Post
    ^^ how much did you spend
    Sixty ONLY!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony of Seconds View Post
    Nice topics!
    They sound TOO much for my humble level
    The Da Vinci Code... read it years ago!
    LOL well you can start with something
    though I think some of these titles are banned
    well I had to recommend something english as we are int he EF :_ its the only thing that came to my mind
     Signature 

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony of Seconds View Post
    Sixty ONLY!
    an you want to go again
     Signature 

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayut LLC View Post
    LOL well you can start with something
    though I think some of these titles are banned
    well I had to recommend something english as we are int he EF :_ its the only thing that came to my mind
    Yeah you were only trying to help!
    Really appreciate it.
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    7,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayut LLC View Post
    an you want to go again
    Wait a sec!
    I think I spent fifty something!
    I want to go there SO BADLY!
     Signature 
    "لا شيء يجعلنا عظماء غير ألم عظيم"

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony of Seconds View Post
    Yeah you were only trying to help!
    Really appreciate it.
    Anytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Agony of Seconds View Post
    Wait a sec!
    I think I spent fifty something!
    I want to go there SO BADLY!
    whats holding you back
     Signature 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mac Book Air Vs Mac Book Pro
    By الخليل عمان in forum سبلة الدعم الفني والإستفسارات التقنية
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09/03/2013, 10:55 AM
  2. تخصص International Relations
    By baki2000 in forum أرشيف سبلة الدارسين بدول شبه القارة الهندية واليابان والصين
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11/01/2011, 11:56 PM
  3. [ Discussion ] the best book
    By أسد الأقصى in forum Oman Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 18/12/2010, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •