Discussion Test of faith.....!
1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
 
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default Test of faith.....!

    Holla guys
    Hope all are doing great

    Aint the weather just great

    I would love to be out right now enjoying it
    But, I have no choice but to enjoy it from behind a glass


    So guys I was reading a thread in the sabla about a student that found money 280 rials on the ground,
    The boy is from kinda a poor family, yet his faith guide him to return the money


    And as I was thinking of it, I wondered what would have I done if it was me…..



    So guys, tell me if you found a similar amount of money on the ground
    What will you do?
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Well to be honest with you...
    I'm gonna look for the one who lost it.
    It did happen to me many times..
    Imagine, Once I've found 50 bisa on the masjid, right away I asked who lost it... 50 bisa? someone would say it's nothing!,,

    but actually, this result out of good raised by your parents.

    Alhamdu lillaah..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by حكمة إنسان View Post
    Well to be honest with you...
    I'm gonna look for the one who lost it.
    It did happen to me many times..
    Imagine, Once I've found 50 bisa on the masjid, right away I asked who lost it... 50 bisa? someone would say it's nothing!,,

    but actually, this result out of good raised by your parents.

    Alhamdu lillaah..
    really you take 50bz and ask its for who

    to be honest i see many 50bz on the road and i never bend to take one, i just look at it and smile
    thinking thats a lucky sign
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    12,425

    Default

    I will try to find out who's this money belong to ..

    if I failed in that I will donate it to poor families ..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
    I will try to find out who's this money belong to ..

    if I failed in that I will donate it to poor families ..
    your such a good person Ele
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    12,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    your such a good person Ele
    Ooh no I'm still evil :P .. hahaha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra View Post


    Ooh no I'm still evil :P .. hahaha
    nea

    you have no drop of evil on you at all
    Evil is only in Elvi
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    really you take 50bz and ask its for who

    to be honest i see many 50bz on the road and i never bend to take one, i just look at it and smile
    thinking thats a lucky sign
    true,, I asked for whom it's..

    you seem to be a believer of a superstition

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by حكمة إنسان View Post
    true,, I asked for whom it's..

    you seem to be a believer of a superstition
    lol

    only the happy ones
    just to make me smile



    i don't believe black cats will get me bad luck
    but i believe that beautiful things that make me smile are good luck by its own

    and they are
    coz they surround me with this positive feeling
    which brings positive to me, or makes me look at bad things in a positive way
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    lol

    only the happy ones
    just to make me smile



    i don't believe black cats will get me bad luck
    but i believe that beautiful things that make me smile are good luck by its own

    and they are
    coz they surround me with this positive feeling
    which brings positive to me, or makes me look at bad things in a positive way
    E.g of positive things you got?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by حكمة إنسان View Post
    E.g of positive things you got?
    well a lovely morning like this is positive for me

    and so far im happy and in a good mood Allhmadulillah
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    i remember when we were kids at school, teachers used to tell us that if we found some amount of money even a 100 baiza, we must hand it to the administration or any teacher in the school,,, of course we didnt know the final fate of the 100 baiza , but we trusted our teachers ,lol nowadays, kids step on the 100 baiza cuz it is worth nothing to them!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wandoO View Post
    i remember when we were kids at school, teachers used to tell us that if we found some amount of money even a 100 baiza, we must hand it to the administration or any teacher in the school,,, of course we didnt know the final fate of the 100 baiza , but we trusted our teachers ,lol nowadays, kids step on the 100 baiza cuz it is worth nothing to them!
    true

    i agree

    i have lots of 50 bz in a jar at home
    i didnt find em worth keeping in ma handbag
    now few months back i wanted to see how much i had in that jar
    and it was 7 rials and 350 bz

    Ma shaa Allah
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    true

    i agree

    i have lots of 50 bz in a jar at home
    i didnt find em worth keeping in ma handbag
    now few months back i wanted to see how much i had in that jar
    and it was 7 rials and 350 bz

    Ma shaa Allah
    young lady you are rich!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wandoO View Post
    young lady you are rich!
    lol

    yeah la

    rich at heart i hope
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    lol

    yeah la

    rich at heart i hope
    you are dear! =)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wandoO View Post
    you are dear! =)
    thats what i hope

    thanks love
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Of course, I would search for to whom this belongs! and return it back...
    Myself even if I find 50bz I would never ever to take it to my self NEVER

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    11,540

    Default

    Look for some clues to it's owner someone close the vicinity..and final take it to the nearest police station if couldn't know for whom it belongs..
     Signature 
    Work Hard and Play Harder

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    22,390

    Default

    Awwww lol really interesting

    I will try too find its owner,, and will wait for few days ,, if no one showed up,, then i will donate it !
     Signature 
    "Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor."

    Theodore Roosevelt

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    I think there's no point of answering such question..unless you were craving for that money..!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    22,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face View Post
    Awwww lol really interesting

    I will try too find its owner,, and will wait for few days ,, if no one showed up,, then i will donate it !
    Who am i kidding !!

    I will take it for myself
     Signature 
    "Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor."

    Theodore Roosevelt

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face View Post
    Who am i kidding !!

    I will take it for myself
    now that is a honest answer
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FaNcY FlOWeR View Post
    I think there's no point of answering such question..unless you were craving for that money..!
    ok would you be crazing for it if its u
     Signature 

    ,,
    اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I would try to find who the money belongs too. still, my unconscious self wouldn't let me look too hard therefore I wouldn't find who the money belongs too and at the end the money would stay with me. :/
     Signature 
    []

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    I have never found big cash like that
    Instead , I have found few hudred baisas scatterd around
    in the school ..

    I took them and asked around and when the girls said that they didn't lose thier money
    I donated them on the behalf of their owners as saadaqat to they needy as we have a box of donations..

    Is what I did right or wrong ?!
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

  27. #27

    Default

    hahah sorry guys noway i look for the person who lost and give it back 2 him , that 280 that i have found on the ground r my destiny ,, why would i return back?! would any body in need do that?!

    however in a nutshell , i will kinda feel guilty for keeping the money with me ,so in case if the location of the lost money is in a public and crowded area , i might ask two or three people if it belongs 2 him or her ,, and if the answer is negative then i better keep to myself only or regert it
     Signature 
    اللهــــــم صــــــــــل وسلــــــــم علـــــــــــــــــــــى سيدنـــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــا محمـــــــــــــــــد

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FaNcY FlOWeR View Post
    I think there's no point of answering such question..unless you were craving for that money..!
    man I hate it when I write along message and then the thread is closed on my face.....I will reply to your papito thing some other time....
     Signature 
    ولاك العمر بيخلص والشغل ما بيخلص BB = 28FACEEE

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by عاشقة السهر View Post
    hahah sorry guys noway i look for the person who lost and give it back 2 him , that 280 that i have found on the ground r my destiny ,, why would i return back?! would any body in need do that?!

    however in a nutshell , i will kinda feel guilty for keeping the money with me ,so in case if the location of the lost money is in a public and crowded area , i might ask two or three people if it belongs 2 him or her ,, and if the answer is negative then i better keep to myself only or regert it
    Naughty .......Naughty ...it looks like you will do anything to twist the story around and still end up with the money....don't you?
     Signature 
    ولاك العمر بيخلص والشغل ما بيخلص BB = 28FACEEE

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I am sorry guys but think if someone found money on the ground fristfuly check right left up down if there is not body next to the place or even nearby where the money have been found should take them and enjoy them which it's Halla for him or her hhhhhhhh
     Signature 
    وان جارت علي عزيزتا

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •