Need help writing assignment for mba student any lecturer teacher
1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!
 
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Need help writing assignment for mba student any lecturer teacher

    Hi there

    I need help someone to write an English mba assignment for me
    I am student in one of the private college and if anybody know any teacher academic lecturer number who do assignment to help on that and I will pay him for that
    Please if anybody know help me as I failed many times because of the assignment they didn’t like it that’s why I cant repeat and pay over and over and same result.

    Thanking you and awaiting for your reply

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    I'm sorry sister ..
    I don't think you will get free written homeworks in here

    I'm sorry for closing your thread
     Signature 
    ...
    Madness is a blessing
    ...


    Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

Similar Threads

  1. Need help writing assignment for mba student any lecturer teacher
    By أمنيات المحبة in forum Education and Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18/01/2011, 06:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •