1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Thread: Q&A

Blog Entries

Default Q&A

2018 we came a long way from the days where we go and look for books in libraries to know about something, with the internet was not yet made it to every house and office or university. I remember when I was in the university back in the early 90’s I had a unit called microprocessor programming, I went to nearly 5 libraries to in different universities to find something that could help me understand, work out some of the thing in my unit and for me to be able to develop something.

It was 1994 when I was first got introduced to the CD ROM version of Encyclopedia Britannica, and back then it is a big thing to have encyclopedia in your position it was like having your own google in a CD. Back then the knowledge sharing was a big thing too were we have clubs for every specialty where we can share or knowledge and experiences with others.
    Nowadays we have a strong platform of searching for that knowledge (the internet), yes, the internet and it is on the tip of our fingers and some have it everywhere thy go.
    Having the right platform is not enough when the knowledge sharing element is missing and very much gone towards sharing gossip and fake news on a platform that could you be used for researching for that knowledge of things you need for better your life and others.
    Dear Members: This thread is for you to ask a question (your quire) about anything you want to know and you will be answered or guided to find the answer by any who knows about your subject matter.
     Signature 
    Lay aside dreams of greatness and embrace dreams of dependency
    Lay aside the thrill of recognition and find the joy of serving
    Lay aside the thirst for honor from others and seek to honor others instead
    Lay aside self-assessment and depend on Almighty Allah’s mercy

T̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊

Good idea thanks for the initiative.

I do not have any questions on mind now. may be will come back later
     Signature 
    مؤلفة كتاب ممتع و شيق (طريقك الى الثراء ابدأ تجارتك خطوة بخطوة من الصفر ) لطلب نسختك واتس اب 99868489
    - تجمع المهتمين والمهتمات في مواضيع البزنس وتبادل الخبرة و المعلومات
    - نصائح في مجال البزنس
    على الانستغرام:
    swalif.business