1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Thread: Blank page !

Default Blank page !

Sharing the moments you live with strangers despite how meaningless it seem to your mind but for sure it's impact on the souls is huge .. why do we still coming here? What are we looking for ? Are we waiting for someone ? What is our purpose ? .... quiestions we don't ask but the meanings of it flying in our heads ... I am going to interpret what is going inside your minds or hearts , this thread is spontaneous writing mood post , I just finish my work (dramatic lie as I did not do anything since morning except drinking tea ) sitting thinking what was contraption to develop this place (I mean EF) as I joined Sabla long time ago I was roaming everywhere ,every section trying to fit my self to find the group I belong to , the peer I hang with ( during my internet serving time) , it did not come to my mind that I have to change the language to change the experience to change my life to change the aspect of my mind...

If I recall it correctly what made me to join (EF) was invitation to participate in Radman competition, first day I was trying to force my self to post something , but I was afraid !!! Those people are out of my league , I am shy to disturb the hormmeny , the beauty and the perfection of how beautiful they writing English and assuming how speaking it ...

First step is huge step (latterly) so I posted waiting on fire to see the effect of the stone I throw in there lake , compliment , compliment , compliment.... I am I good enough to receive such highly motivated credit for just small sentence that for sure full of grammatical mistakes (which btw still my problem) ....

Really I want to continue writing but I lost the interest sunddenly

Part 2.... ( writing mode on)

let see where we stoped ...hmmmmm!

So after the first impression that I got from the members of EF , I felt that this place could be my virtual home , my next step was to be funny person so that my acceptence can be easy , but been funny is something very difficult but not any one can accept it as they could see it as some kind of rudeness and disrespect sign to them as I am just new participant my intension can be miss understood , so what should I do ?

I found the way .... I should start to be idiot as joker

joker duty was to entertain the audience and make fun of them but still they laugh (with him) , the catch is simple he should start making fun of self first .... that was easy for me , I started to share some of my funny moments in work , home and any thing come to my mind , as person with good imaginary mind I could butter my stories with taste of dramatic narrative way in telling it (no much lies ) ....

writing mode off

16/03/2018 .....Mode on

Well ! let see where we paused our thread

Ya... how I manage to infiltrate the closed commuinty of EF , simply I understood that what brought them togather is not that they wanted to write and speak in English , they found the most peaceful place in the Sabla , where only braver and smarter only can survive , the English language was the skill the determine the strength of the member is he able to survive here? can he/she manage to deliver his/her thought in a way almost all can understand?...this place was the club of elite and people who dare to try communicate with different tune in their minds...

My first impression hey B4E observe first ..

It took me long time to have the courage to write my first post here , which was (Hi) by the way!.....because when i was observing how the members where talking to each other and how fast and fluent they were, I was saying to my self this is out of my league

but the more I came here more I improve to get the basic skills to catch up with the pro ...

The joker personality i made was covering my weaknees which helped me to gain the confidence to make mistakes because no one care because the joker meant to be fool , so he is allowed to make mistakes..

I was thinking that was the reason that made my infiltration succeed ! but

NO ...the reason was something else ..............writing mode off

Part 4 ....writing mode on

The people who were here they were not like any other societies in the Sabla fourm I encountered , they are stranger but they were like best friends , they were different but acting like family , I don't know what they saw on me to accept me is it that I am special like them or is just that they are like this welcoming any stranger to be part of them, who care's I am in ....

I started to form a special bond with them , know them , know their characters , small details , I was making profile for each them so I can read them , or that what I thought .

The reality is something totally different from what I thought , they were far much better in real , I made really good friendship relationship with some of them for few years , sharing dreams and best thing sharing foods ....

I remember once we sat on a cliff talking about impossible dreams I said if I won 1million i will are with you 50.000 , till now I am remembering this promise shall I keep it if some how this wish come true ?! where to find him ? is he remember that moment when talked about it?

OFF writing mode ...

Last edited by bulushi-4ever; 26/06/2018 at 07:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Good PM bro..

Great speech ^__^

Keep up the good writing...

Have a look again in this small world and I guess you will find a room in this big house that will fit you..

Your interests will reflect on where you fit mostly...

BTW...you may fit in many different rooms..

You might like politics or photography or wherever else..

It's all about...

Do you care about criticism ?

If not...then go ahead and explore more till you find another beautiful friends here..

Good luck buddy...
     Signature 

يا زهرةَ التوليب يا وجه الهوى
    و بـريـقَـه و نـسـيـمَـه و شـذاه
    ما إن أراكِ أحس قلبي خافقاً
    وأقول بين جوانحي .. الله
    يا زهرةٍ بين الضلوعِ طويتُها
    كانت هديةُ مَنْ .. أنا أهواه
    سبحان من خلق الورود وزانها
    لـتـكـونَ للـمـشـتـاقِ نـبـع حياه

Quote Originally Posted by برنس نزواني View Post
    Good PM bro..

Great speech ^__^

Keep up the good writing...

Have a look again in this small world and I guess you will find a room in this big house that will fit you..

Your interests will reflect on where you fit mostly...

BTW...you may fit in many different rooms..

You might like politics or photography or wherever else..

It's all about...

Do you care about criticism ?

If not...then go ahead and explore more till you find another beautiful friends here..

Good luck buddy...
    Thanks for the compliment and encouragement you wrote

It is not the matter fitting somewhere because I can show interest in everything, the matter is to be accepted as you are that make you feel you are fit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Thanks for the compliment and encouragement you wrote

It is not the matter fitting somewhere because I can show interest in everything, the matter is to be accepted as you are that make you feel you are fit

Good evening bro..

Hope this evening finds you in a good health..

Hmmmmm..

You know what bro ?

you really don't want to impress anybody..

You just go ahead and share your thoughts and experience in any forum without thinking of...

" Impressing philosophy "

Be what you are ..

Be natural..

You will get respect always.

Good luck bro..

Adios..
     Signature 

يا زهرةَ التوليب يا وجه الهوى
    و بـريـقَـه و نـسـيـمَـه و شـذاه
    ما إن أراكِ أحس قلبي خافقاً
    وأقول بين جوانحي .. الله
    يا زهرةٍ بين الضلوعِ طويتُها
    كانت هديةُ مَنْ .. أنا أهواه
    سبحان من خلق الورود وزانها
    لـتـكـونَ للـمـشـتـاقِ نـبـع حياه

Nice ..... luv it
    keep it up
     Signature 
    Marooned

Quote Originally Posted by برنس نزواني View Post
    Good evening bro..

Hope this evening finds you in a good health..

Hmmmmm..

You know what bro ?

you really don't want to impress anybody..

You just go ahead and share your thoughts and experience in any forum without thinking of...

" Impressing philosophy "

Be what you are ..

Be natural..

You will get respect always.

Good luck bro..

Adios..
    good evening and good night to you too

thanks to Allah with blessing of health may he grant you it all your life ...

impressing others is not important for me , I have it naturally in my charismatic personalty (ما بطران )

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    Nice ..... luv it
    keep it up
    thank you , i just did keep it up by modifying it and replying to you

thank you , i just did keep it up by modifying it and replying to you
    Bro ..... few can survive here on english forum ... I call it the beautiful quiet forum ....
    some times it reaches ZERO reply ... nothing .... blank .... but I love it here

and I can see that you will survive here for long time .. but if you abandon us i'll hunt you down
     Signature 
    Marooned

good to see ppl from the old gangster in here .. Hey U all .. it has been looooooonnnnng !

now back to my cave
     Signature 
    Expired & Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by سكايب عطر View Post
    good to see ppl from the old gangster in here .. Hey U all .. it has been looooooonnnnng !

now back to my cave
    It is no longer your cave

I was attracted to this forum because of the poetry that kept me reading them and then started writing some too.. good memories B4E.
    Life keeps changing .. and so we are ��
     Signature 
    Life is a journey 🥇

Quote Originally Posted by Contende/R View Post
    I was attracted to this forum because of the poetry that kept me reading them and then started writing some too.. good memories B4E.
    Life keeps changing .. and so we are ��
    @Contende/R really happy to see again here , wish that you do CPR to the forum to restor the life

If this was "blank page" I am not sure how the full will look like

Blog Entries

why do we still coming here? What are we looking for ? Are we waiting for someone ? What is our purpose ? ....
    i felt like i'm kind of related to this subject where those type of questions are particularly asked.i'm coming back because i've missed the old version of me.keep on reading my old stuff that i continue going through and not feeling able to release any new for i feel like i'm matured enough just so not to complain about anything , but still writing papers down complaining silently. i miss my own words and as i go for reading i doubt if they do really belong to me!!! i'm fully aware that i'm bad enough but still wanted to be loved and stuff that i'm coming back to check whoever is missing my posts which means that they are missing me in an indirect way , and mainly to check where have people gotten and how far i've gotten in my life holding my miserable decisions just by figuring out their happy words ,

الرجل الخفي is offline إداري ومشرف سبلة الإقتراحات و الشكاوي
    Blog Entries

I agree with ( Radioactivity ) only few can survive in this forum ..for me It's not fast communication which can use it .

We have different forum, so I choose the easy and best for me ..

That make think this forum is for learning only .. I know some they like English so this forum mean to them more than me .. maybe like you and the other member ..

And don't forget to be in photography forum..
     Signature 

" كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فانٍ . وَيَبْقَى وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلالِ وَالإكْرَامِ "
    نشيد .. أنا الفقير

Blog Entries

Seeing the old member and active forum .. get me feel good to be here ..

Thanks for all ..
     Signature 

" كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فانٍ . وَيَبْقَى وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلالِ وَالإكْرَامِ "
    نشيد .. أنا الفقير

Blog Entries

@Mercy Angle
    I think this English forum missing you ..
    I hope best for you ..
     Signature 

نشيد .. أنا الفقير

Sorry for the pause in this post it been awhile since last update quite busy at work I will try to find free time to back to my blank page

small update to my blank page

Wow I enjoyed reading this, keep em coming!

enjoyed reading how conflicted you are
    welcome the family

new chapter added

Blog Entries

Sharing the moments you live with strangers despite how meaningless it seem to your mind but for sure it's impact on the souls is huge .. why do we still coming here? What are we looking for ? Are we waiting for someone ? What is our purpose ? .... quiestions we don't ask but the meanings of it flying in our heads ... I am going to interpret what is going inside your minds or hearts , this thread is spontaneous writing mood post , I just finish my work (dramatic lie as I did not do anything since morning except drinking tea ) sitting thinking what was contraption to develop this place (I mean EF) as I joined Sabla long time ago I was roaming everywhere ,every section trying to fit my self to find the group I belong to , the peer I hang with ( during my internet serving time) , it did not come to my mind that I have to change the language to change the experience to change my life to change the aspect of my mind...

If I recall it correctly what made me to join (EF) was invitation to participate in Radman competition, first day I was trying to force my self to post something , but I was afraid !!! Those people are out of my league , I am shy to disturb the hormmeny , the beauty and the perfection of how beautiful they writing English and assuming how speaking it ...

First step is huge step (latterly) so I posted waiting on fire to see the effect of the stone I throw in there lake , compliment , compliment , compliment.... I am I good enough to receive such highly motivated credit for just small sentence that for sure full of grammatical mistakes (which btw still my problem) ....

Really I want to continue writing but I lost the interest sunddenly

Part 2.... ( writing mode on)

let see where we stoped ...hmmmmm!

So after the first impression that I got from the members of EF , I felt that this place could be my virtual home , my next step was to be funny person so that my acceptence can be easy , but been funny is something very difficult but not any one can accept it as they could see it as some kind of rudeness and disrespect sign to them as I am just new participant my intension can be miss understood , so what should I do ?

I found the way .... I should start to be idiot as joker

joker duty was to entertain the audience and make fun of them but still they laugh (with him) , the catch is simple he should start making fun of self first .... that was easy for me , I started to share some of my funny moments in work , home and any thing come to my mind , as person with good imaginary mind I could butter my stories with taste of dramatic narrative way in telling it (no much lies ) ....

writing mode off

16/03/2018 .....Mode on

Well ! let see where we paused our thread

Ya... how I manage to infiltrate the closed commuinty of EF , simply I understood that what brought them togather is not that they wanted to write and speak in English , they found the most peaceful place in the Sabla , where only braver and smarter only can survive , the English language was the skill the determine the strength of the member is he able to survive here? can he/she manage to deliver his/her thought in a way almost all can understand?...this place was the club of elite and people who dare to try communicate with different tune in their minds...

My first impression hey B4E observe first ..

It took me long time to have the courage to write my first post here , which was (Hi) by the way!.....because when i was observing how the members where talking to each other and how fast and fluent they were, I was saying to my self this is out of my league

but the more I came here more I improve to get the basic skills to catch up with the pro ...

The joker personality i made was covering my weaknees which helped me to gain the confidence to make mistakes because no one care because the joker meant to be fool , so he is allowed to make mistakes..

I was thinking that was the reason that made my infiltration succeed ! but

NO ...the reason was something else ..............writing mode off

Part 4 ....writing mode on

The people who were here they were not like any other societies in the Sabla fourm I encountered , they are stranger but they were like best friends , they were different but acting like family , I don't know what they saw on me to accept me is it that I am special like them or is just that they are like this welcoming any stranger to be part of them, who care's I am in ....

I started to form a special bond with them , know them , know their characters , small details , I was making profile for each them so I can read them , or that what I thought .

The reality is something totally different from what I thought , they were far much better in real , I made really good friendship relationship with some of them for few years , sharing dreams and best thing sharing foods ....

I remember once we sat on a cliff talking about impossible dreams I said if I won 1million i will are with you 50.000 , till now I am remembering this promise shall I keep it if some how this wish come true ?! where to find him ? is he remember that moment when talked about it?

OFF writing mode ...
    keep on Writing my old friend, Because it dose not matter how long you go away or get busy from writing you will find this place is the place you want to come back and vent your thoughts out in
     Signature 
    Lay aside dreams of greatness and embrace dreams of dependency
    Lay aside the thrill of recognition and find the joy of serving
    Lay aside the thirst for honor from others and seek to honor others instead
    Lay aside self-assessment and depend on Almighty Allah’s mercy

T̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by سكايب عطر View Post

now back to my cave
    good to see you after a looooooooooooong time
     Signature 
    Lay aside dreams of greatness and embrace dreams of dependency
    Lay aside the thrill of recognition and find the joy of serving
    Lay aside the thirst for honor from others and seek to honor others instead
    Lay aside self-assessment and depend on Almighty Allah’s mercy

T̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊H̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊