1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Default Mall of Oman update

Majid Al Futtaim, the Dubai-based shopping mall operator, has announced it will increase its investment in Oman by OR515 million ($1.3 billion) by 2020.

The company said in a statement that its investment strategy includes Mall of Oman (estimated OR275 million), City Centre Sohar (OR45 million), My City Centre Sur (OR15 million), and additional investments valued at about OR180 million) including Magic Planet, Carrefour and VOX Cinemas.

Majid Al Futtaim added that its investments are anticipated to create more than 42,000 direct and indirect job opportunities in the sultanate in the next five years.

When it opens in 2020, Mall of Oman will be the largest integrated retail, leisure and entertainment destination in the country.

The super-regional mall will feature 350 outlets in a 137,000 sq m retail space. It will feature ‘firsts’ including Oman’s largest snow-park, with an 8,000 sq m play area, and a Little Explorers edu-tainment centre. It will also include the country’s first Abercrombie & Fitch and largest VOX Cinemas and Magic Planet.

It is estimated that Mall of Oman’s development will generate 29,000 direct and indirect job opportunities.

The company said City Centre Sohar, set to open in 2018, will be home to 100 new retail outlets across 40,000 sq m and will create an estimated 8,000 employment opportunities in Oman.

It added that My City Centre Sur, which will open in 2017, will be Majid Al Futtaim’s first community mall in Oman and will 50 outlets, a 6,850 sqm Carrefour hypermarket, Oman’s first City Centre Clinic and a Magic Planet. The project will create more than 3,500 direct and indirect job opportunities.

Hi everyone

I have a comments on Sur My City Center. They picked up very conjusted location, where the possibility of expanding is quite impossible. It was Al Ouroba Club, surrounding by houses from three directions and the fourth is the city main street. This will create a lot of crowding around the center, specially when people from out of Sur city will visit the center. Comparing to LulLu location (which is not yet started), My City Center is very small. I feel its a wrong decision been taken to build it there. Unless they have another plan to build another major center somewhere else in the city later on. Also, the center will open in 2018 (maybe in 2nd half of the year) and not in 2017

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by messsihood View Post
    Majid Al Futtaim, the Dubai-based shopping mall operator, has announced it will increase its investment in Oman by OR515 million ($1.3 billion) by 2020.

The company said in a statement that its investment strategy includes Mall of Oman (estimated OR275 million), City Centre Sohar (OR45 million), My City Centre Sur (OR15 million), and additional investments valued at about OR180 million) including Magic Planet, Carrefour and VOX Cinemas.

Majid Al Futtaim added that its investments are anticipated to create more than 42,000 direct and indirect job opportunities in the sultanate in the next five years.

When it opens in 2020, Mall of Oman will be the largest integrated retail, leisure and entertainment destination in the country.

The super-regional mall will feature 350 outlets in a 137,000 sq m retail space. It will feature ‘firsts’ including Oman’s largest snow-park, with an 8,000 sq m play area, and a Little Explorers edu-tainment centre. It will also include the country’s first Abercrombie & Fitch and largest VOX Cinemas and Magic Planet.

It is estimated that Mall of Oman’s development will generate 29,000 direct and indirect job opportunities.

The company said City Centre Sohar, set to open in 2018, will be home to 100 new retail outlets across 40,000 sq m and will create an estimated 8,000 employment opportunities in Oman.

It added that My City Centre Sur, which will open in 2017, will be Majid Al Futtaim’s first community mall in Oman and will 50 outlets, a 6,850 sqm Carrefour hypermarket, Oman’s first City Centre Clinic and a Magic Planet. The project will create more than 3,500 direct and indirect job opportunities.

Lemme know , plz
    When u guys are hiring

Am looking for a job ! Whatever
    @messsihood
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه

وداعا سبلة عُمان !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by مسافر وزادي قليل View Post
    Hi everyone

I have a comments on Sur My City Center. They picked up very conjusted location, where the possibility of expanding is quite impossible. It was Al Ouroba Club, surrounding by houses from three directions and the fourth is the city main street. This will create a lot of crowding around the center, specially when people from out of Sur city will visit the center. Comparing to LulLu location (which is not yet started), My City Center is very small. I feel its a wrong decision been taken to build it there. Unless they have another plan to build another major center somewhere else in the city later on. Also, the center will open in 2018 (maybe in 2nd half of the year) and not in 2017
    @مسافر وزادي قليل
    I don't know what you are talking about !
    I've never visited Sur before!!
    I need to tour that side of the word !!

Am looking for job , lemme know , if you guys have one
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه

وداعا سبلة عُمان !