1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Default Travel to China for the purchase household items

Hello,everyone,
    we provide service for purchasing household and loading containers.I am from Foshan city,there is ceramic market,furniture market,kitchen market,windows and doors market,lighting market in Foshan,what you want for your home,you can find all in Foshan. if you use our service,we will do the best for you:

1.Work from 9:00am to 18:00pm,if you need help at night,we also can work.We like to work.

2.We will show you the market and let you choose the product,after I know what you like,I can give you suggestions to choose the good supplier(some suppliers are not so responsible,we also should select the suppliers to avoid problem) and help you to bargain to get the best price.

3.During you talk with the suppliers,I will be with you all the time to remember what you buy and help you,not like some translators leave you with the suppliers and just stay aside.

4.After purchasing all the goods,we will check how much CBM and weight totally,to know what type of container should be used.Before booking container,I will give you the cost of it.

5.Before loading container,we will take few days to check the goods and take photo to confirm it with you on whatsapp. Remark the bill number,name of the product,serial number on the package.so that you can tell apart the goods easily when it arrive your home.

6.During the loading date,we will fix the goods in container properly to avoid any damage and take photo to you.

7.After loading,pls provide your passport and address to make the BL,about two weeks after loading,we can get the BL,then I will send documents BL,CO,INVOICE AND PACKING LIST to you together.

8.After you receive the goods,if you find any mistake,pls let me know,we will be in charge of it.I can make sure even have mistake,only can be small mistake,because we check the goods carefully before loading.

Remark:
    Welcome to China,for sure that you will find good quality,good design but much less price product than Oman.I know that some Omani came to China to purchasing products and met some problems on it,different design,different color,different quality,different quantity as you ordered etc..But don't be afraid,if you choose us,we will be responsible for you and your goods.If you are worry,you can come and spend 10 days in China,check the goods and load the container by yourself,so that you can know the goods very clearly nothing to worry.ceramic and furniture,lighting usually are available for regular size can be loaded within one week after you purchasing them.but for kitchen,doors and windows,it takes about 20day to complete,so if you come to purchase these items,I suggest you to order it from our suppliers before coming to China,so that after you come,you can check them and load them into the container together.

Expense in China:
    a.Our service charge is about 80usd per day (include car for transfer for whole day visit).
    b.Apartment charge is 22usd per night,if you need better accommodation,can choose star hotel.
    c.Food,in Chines muslim restaurant is fry rice is about $3 for one person.If you need better,can choose Indian restaurant,Turkey restaurant,Arabic restaurant and Chinese restaurant,which is about $45 for one meal.
    Aboding cost is the most saving cost way.

We are looking forward to meeting and serving you. Please do not hesitate to contact me:
    Ms Jade Mobile: 0086 18620512049 (whatsup)
    If you have any doubt of us,pls contact me also,we already serviced many Omani,they have experience in China,and they are satisfy with our service,they would like to answer your questions.

Last edited by Jadehyul; 01/02/2017 at 01:10 PM.

up up