Page 1 of 36 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1068

Thread: hang out & Chat

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    مضحك hang out & Chat




    Hello
    everybody !



    There are more than 7 billions around the world!
    And every one has gold and diamonds!


    Share your life and Have fun with others!
    Chat & enjoy each other company!



     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Have a GOoOd Night guys !
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Good evening everybody
     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    Good evening everybody
    @أفواق الوصف
    Hel-lo

    how was your day so far ?
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    @أفواق الوصف
    Hel-lo

    how was your day so far ?
    Very cool

    how was your day?

    @gaoad
     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    Very cool

    how was your day?

    @gaoad
    how cool was it ?
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    Very cool

    how was your day?

    @gaoad
    @أفواق الوصف

    well, am done! with final exams !
    and yeahhhh hoo
    happy no school ,
    now, just taking easy ,
    am planning to come back to my reading habit !
    and going to gym in daily bases !


    ummmm what else !
    yup, hang around with friends , watching movie or eating out

    this is today
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    how cool was it ?
    It was a beautiful day but very cool
     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    It was a beautiful day but very cool
    when it's cool , that mean it's sill warm !

    but cold , here we go , sometimes, got feeling like frozen Lol!!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    @أفواق الوصف

    well, am done! with final exams !
    and yeahhhh hoo
    happy no school ,
    now, just taking easy ,
    am planning to come back to my reading habit !
    and going to gym in daily bases !


    ummmm what else !
    yup, hang around with friends , watching movie or eating out

    this is today
    I am also. Get ready for midterm


    Good

    I advise you bake to reading books


    Tomorrow I go to a trip
     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    I am also. Get ready for midterm


    Good

    I advise you bake to reading books


    Tomorrow I go to a trip
    Happy for you , going to trip
    ! refresh before midterm
    Me too , next week !
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    when it's cool , that mean it's sill warm !

    but cold , here we go , sometimes, got feeling like frozen Lol!!
    Thank you brather
    on now information

    Different between cold and cool

     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    24,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    Happy for you , going to trip
    ! refresh before midterm
    Me too , next week !
    2Midterm
    1Eaxm
    1Final eaxm
     Signature 
    أبتي

    ... أليك تعود أنفاس الضلوع ...


    أي ملاحظة ضعها هنا ____) https://i2244.sarahah.com/

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أفواق الوصف View Post
    2Midterm
    1Eaxm
    1Final eaxm
    ahahahahah
    these are the crazy times , you'll be nighter ? aren't you ?


     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Have a good day guys!
    full of happiness and optimistic
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Hi Every one

    how was your weekend ?

    where have you been ?
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    Hi Every one

    how was your weekend ?

    where have you been ?
    hi
    i'm doing pretty good !
    it was great chilling with friends and eating and meeting together!!
    and drop off a friend at an airport !

    what about your side ?
    @Escada 11
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    hi
    i'm doing pretty good !
    it was great chilling with friends and eating and meeting together!!
    and drop off a friend at an airport !

    what about your side ?
    @Escada 11
    Mashallah good

    Me ,, not bad
    sitting at home watching TV
    play some games with my family

    it's very cold at night , isn't it?
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    Mashallah good

    Me ,, not bad
    sitting at home watching TV
    play some games with my family

    it's very cold at night , isn't it?
    what kinds of games you would prefer to play with family ?
    just curious!
    I would love to play chess with my family, no one knows how to play


    yeah , it's so so outside !
    i prefer it to snow
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    what kinds of games you would prefer to play with family ?
    just curious!
    I would love to play chess with my family, no one knows how to play


    yeah , it's so so outside !
    i prefer it to snow
    ammmm ;; i don't know how to name the game in English
    but i'll explain it to you ..

    3 pearson standing 1 is south and the other one nourth , the third one will be in middle
    then we start heating him with the ball ..

    i hope you got it ..

    i don't prefer to snow at all
    it'l be very difficult for us ..

    the water will be frozen in all the pipes

     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    ammmm ;; i don't know how to name the game in English
    but i'll explain it to you ..

    3 pearson standing 1 is south and the other one nourth , the third one will be in middle
    then we start heating him with the ball ..

    i hope you got it ..

    i don't prefer to snow at all
    it'l be very difficult for us ..

    the water will be frozen in all the pipes

    lol , what a nice game !
    what if someone got hit on the face , that will be a great laughter


    ummm
    the water will be frozen !
    that's a good idea!
    you know what , that's open to me a new idea
    how to make the pipes cold during the summer season
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    lol , what a nice game !
    what if someone got hit on the face , that will be a great laughter


    ummm
    the water will be frozen !
    that's a good idea!
    you know what , that's open to me a new idea
    how to make the pipes cold during the summer season
    ooooh god

    i have an idea for you & i hope it works

    just double the pipes
    so the heat of the sun will not reach the second pipe (the inside one)

    so what do you think brother?
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    ooooh god

    i have an idea for you & i hope it works

    just double the pipes
    so the heat of the sun will not reach the second pipe (the inside one)

    so what do you think brother?
    i haven't done any experiment, but it's worth to try it !
    two pipes , both are plastic or included the steel ?
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    i haven't done any experiment, but it's worth to try it !
    two pipes , both are plastic or included the steel ?
    both plastic ..
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    both plastic ..
    alright !

    when the summer comes ,
    I try to do this !
    I'll see how it works !

    summer time, the water is boiling inside the pipes !
    yooo it burns the skin ,sometimes tho
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    5,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    alright !

    when the summer comes ,
    I try to do this !
    I'll see how it works !

    summer time, the water is boiling inside the pipes !
    yooo it burns the skin ,sometimes tho
    don't remind me
    big suffer...
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    Hi

    I know everyone is sleeping right now

    I just came to say hi and i miss this place so much or i can say in general the whole forum .

    Anyhow see you soon ...i will be back shortly ..

    Peace
     Signature 
    حسبنا الله سيؤتينا الله من فضله إنا الى الله لراغبون

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,155
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by أوزان I View Post
    Hi

    I know everyone is sleeping right now

    I just came to say hi and i miss this place so much or i can say in general the whole forum .

    Anyhow see you soon ...i will be back shortly ..

    Peace
    Hel-lo @أوزان I

    Wow, you're here

    I hope you're doing great with your studies back there !
    I know it's Christmas break that why must visit us

    All the best to y


    Thanks a lot for coming back
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في جِيَفْ

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,359

    Default

    hello it is Thursday and weekend is on the way so people enjoy it and rock it

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Why this section outdated

    Who the moderator

Page 1 of 36 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غرفة العِلاج بالأعشاب والرّقية الشّرعيّة والحِجامة 【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 21/08/2017, 01:50 PM
  2. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غُرَفــة أَمــرَاض الْنِسَاء وَالْوِلَادة وَمَشاكِل الْعُقْم【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05/08/2012, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •