Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1340

Thread: hang out & Chat

  1. #1261
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Great brother, keep up.

    Thanks, I'll be heading to bed now.

  2. #1262
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    How's everyone doing?

  3. #1263
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  4. #1264
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Beep boop

  5. #1265
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    How are you doing Billie Jean?

  6. #1266
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    How are you doing Billie Jean?
    I'm doing fine thanks for asking.

    How are you doing other Billie Jean?

  7. #1267
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    I'm doing fine thanks for asking.

    How are you doing other Billie Jean?
    I keep telling people that the kid is not my son but they won't listen to me.

  8. #1268
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    I keep telling people that the kid is not my son but they won't listen to me.
    Tell them to Beat It if they ever approach you

  9. #1269
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    Tell them to Beat It if they ever approach you
    It just makes me wanna Scream, why do people always Wanna Be Startin' Something?

  10. #1270
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    It just makes me wanna Scream, why do people always Wanna Be Startin' Something?
    Good morning

  11. #1271
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    Good morning
    Good morning Billie, what are you up to?

  12. #1272
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    Good morning Billie, what are you up to?
    Oh I'm learning some Polish and listening to Polish podcasts.

  13. #1273
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    Oh I'm learning some Polish and listening to Polish podcasts.
    Cool cool.

  14. #1274
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,476

    Default

    Very clever to have self conversation that will help you to practice better

  15. #1275
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    25,185

    Default

    hi

    Is it allowed for me also to have a self conversation , Yes having a self conversation by your own can be very useful .. But how

    Do I need to be alone in my room or in my car so I can talk to myself with no one and what are the topics that I need to speak .


    help me
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..



  16. #1276
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by نبض الاندلس View Post
    hi

    Is it allowed for me also to have a self conversation , Yes having a self conversation by your own can be very useful .. But how

    Do I need to be alone in my room or in my car so I can talk to myself with no one and what are the topics that I need to speak .


    help me
    Sadly i'd imagine if someone walking down streets having a self-conversation they would think he is mentally retarded

    Unless he is wearing headphones/earphones and passes it off as if he talking to someone else on them

  17. #1277
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I was browsing through the old Sabla English forum, it's actually quite sad to see

    back then there would be multiple messages at the same minute, right now maybe in a couple if days, if we are lucky someone, would log in to write a message on here but then leave again.

  18. #1278
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by نبض الاندلس View Post
    hi

    Is it allowed for me also to have a self conversation , Yes having a self conversation by your own can be very useful .. But how

    Do I need to be alone in my room or in my car so I can talk to myself with no one and what are the topics that I need to speak .


    help me
    It is very easy inflict the twist mind personality opposite to your current one but becareful not to lose your self

  19. #1279
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    I was browsing through the old Sabla English forum, it's actually quite sad to see

    back then there would be multiple messages at the same minute, right now maybe in a couple if days, if we are lucky someone, would log in to write a message on here but then leave again.
    This the cycle of life , no worry as long you are here there is some hope left for this place

  20. #1280
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    This the cycle of life , no worry as long you are here there is some hope left for this place
    I hope so, I used to be a silent reader those days.

    I heavily regret not participating.

  21. #1281
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Good morning every body...

    Sorry, it was little bit busy working days thats why I couldn't be here.

    Just I can read sometimes when I get chance.

    Its good idea thats you can talk to your self some times but not in front of people

    Otherwise they will say you are mad.

    Its a good chance for you to learn more & more.

    So keep going on but don't be mad

  22. #1282
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Good morning every body...

    Sorry, it was little bit busy working days thats why I couldn't be here.

    Just I can read sometimes when I get chance.

    Its good idea thats you can talk to your self some times but not in front of people

    Otherwise they will say you are mad.

    Its a good chance for you to learn more & more.

    So keep going on but don't be mad
    The talking to myself part was a huge joke haha

  23. #1283
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Good Morning .......

  24. #1284
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Good Morning .......
    Good morning, seems like everyone is happy today or will be happy in the upcoming couple of days

    Salary <3

  25. #1285
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I'm quite irritated by Bank Muscat, I went there in the morning to renew my card. the employee told me they ran out of cards.

    I was like huh? what's the nearest branch that has cards?

    "Every branch in Salalah ran out of cards, we are sorry"

    I smiled and left, how can Bank Muscat run out of cards in the entire city it makes 0 sense, imagine if a guy goes to bank muscat to open up an account, what are they gonna say? we got no cards take your business to bank dhofar?

    I'm travling soon and I wanted to renew my card and everything before booking

  26. #1286
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Lovely, I got hit with the cold.

  27. #1287
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Good Morning....

    Its seems you are alone here

    Where is every body??

    I know its hard to be in touch every time as I am feeling but we can have a round at least one time.

    Come on guys, keep going up.

    Lets talk about some thing.

  28. #1288
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Let me tell you about some thing..

    I am looking for temporary lady hostels supervisor, so if any lady interested & ready for the challenge can keep in touch.

    She has to be a leadership & having own car.

    Hostels are in Mabailah behind of German University.

    Looking forwards.

  29. #1289
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Let me tell you about some thing..

    I am looking for temporary lady hostels supervisor, so if any lady interested & ready for the challenge can keep in touch.

    She has to be a leadership & having own car.

    Hostels are in Mabailah behind of German University.

    Looking forwards.
    Good luck findin a suitable candidate!

  30. #1290
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    25,185

    Default

    Good Morning All and Hello Everybody
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..



Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غرفة العِلاج بالأعشاب والرّقية الشّرعيّة والحِجامة 【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 03/03/2018, 06:07 PM
  2. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غُرَفــة أَمــرَاض الْنِسَاء وَالْوِلَادة وَمَشاكِل الْعُقْم【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05/08/2012, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •