Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1515

Thread: hang out & Chat

  1. #1231

    Default

    Let’s talk about business”

    Do you have your own business ?
    What kind of business you have ?
    How you start it ?
    Did you face any problems ?


    Let’s share our experiences



    Please correct for me if i make any mistake in grammar or vocab
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Hi every body

  3. #1233
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Good that you choose this topic...

    From my side as you have seen in my profile KFOman this the short name of our company.

    I am working together with one of my relation in a nice, fun and sensitive work at the same time.

    We are working in labrotary furniture & items like cemicals & other equipment.

    In fact, we should encourage own business because it can be prepar the person for the future and not relying on a simple income that may not cover the individual's expenses.

  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ألوان الثقافة View Post
    Let’s talk about business”

    Do you have your own business ?
    What kind of business you have ?
    How you start it ?
    Did you face any problems ?


    Let’s share our experiences



    Please correct for me if i make any mistake in grammar or vocab
    Well! i like to think of doing business but i do not like to do it

    If what you earn is satisfying you and making you live a decient life , why to waste your time and energy in trying to make money to spend it later when you don't need it ...

    I admire people who do their own business and struggle to make it succeed , but if you give the work all your time later you will regret it, that why I have no idea about career development in my mind because it is just waste of precious time i can spend it with my family.

    my opinion only

  5. #1235
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Good that you choose this topic...

    From my side as you have seen in my profile KFOman this the short name of our company.

    I am working together with one of my relation in a nice, fun and sensitive work at the same time.

    We are working in labrotary furniture & items like cemicals & other equipment.

    In fact, we should encourage own business because it can be prepar the person for the future and not relying on a simple income that may not cover the individual's expenses.

    what does KFOMAN mean?

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    short name of Knowledge Foundation - Oman

  7. #1237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Well! i like to think of doing business but i do not like to do it

    If what you earn is satisfying you and making you live a decient life , why to waste your time and energy in trying to make money to spend it later when you don't need it ...

    I admire people who do their own business and struggle to make it succeed , but if you give the work all your time later you will regret it, that why I have no idea about career development in my mind because it is just waste of precious time i can spend it with my family.

    my opinion only
    great thinking , family always first .
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

  8. #1238

    Default

    I tried many things but unfortunately, I didn’t success. When I deliver my baby I decieded to make all gifts for visitors myself. I prepared every things and actually i did great work. Everyone saw it they liked what i made . So , I decieded to consider it as a bussniss and i sent the message through whatsapp to all my groups . Many customers communicat with me and they said we liked your work but when I told them about the price they didn’t reply at all.
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

  9. #1239
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    U should try & try more
    Don't stop because of that, every body will face so many challenges but if your in right way you will not stop.
    Try to think how you can convince them to your product & try to think how you can make your product acceptable.
    Think of all this thing then you will definitely succeed.

  10. #1240
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,579

    Default

    How is bookfair ? I went there and felt bad like someone wondering in the trash yard looking for something useful ...

  11. #1241
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Unffortiontly I haven't been there, I couldn't get chance to visit.
    But as I heard from other friends you can find so many Omani books there which are more useful

  12. #1242
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,579

    Default

    Bookfair like garbage dump only who knows what he look for get benefit from it ...

    Prices very high especially for kids books

  13. #1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    26,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    U should try & try more
    Don't stop because of that, every body will face so many challenges but if your in right way you will not stop.
    Try to think how you can convince them to your product & try to think how you can make your product acceptable.
    Think of all this thing then you will definitely succeed.
    I like your words Sir

     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  14. #1244
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    26,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    How is bookfair ? I went there and felt bad like someone wondering in the trash yard looking for something useful ...
    So means you did not find anything interesting <<
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  15. #1245
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Hello guys !!!
    I like this quote and i would like to share with you... your opinions is important to me,,


     Signature 
    ‏يا عمدتي يا غيوث الأرض حسبكُمُ
    ‏مســح المـــلائك تبريكاً ومــنتفعا
    ‏هــل تــقبلونيَ فــرداً مــن رجـالكُـمُ
    ‏حتـى نـــعيش على هذا الفلاح مـــعا

    أبو مسلم البهلاني
    —————————————————————————————————————
    ‏نفسُ الكريم على الخصاصةِ والأذى
    ‏هي في الفضاء مع النسور تُحلــقُ
    ‏الأخطل الصغير

  16. #1246
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by الموضة View Post
    Hello guys !!!
    I like this quote and i would like to share with you... your opinions is important to me,,


    That's a pretty motivational quote.

  17. #1247
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I wonder if there are any places to buy international books, perhaps books in English to learn other languages such as Polish.

    I'm living in Salalah so I guess that makes everything tougher sadly

  18. #1248
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by الكونزيت View Post
    Why this section outdated

    Who the moderator
    because people gradually are moving to other social media
     Signature 
    دروس محادثة ...

    تعلم الكتابة بالانجليزي
    للباحثين تعلم صياغة رسائل و المخاطبات

    تدرب على المحادثة الانجليزية



    تعاالوا - برنامج محادثة انجليزي للطلاب والباحثين والموظفين

  19. #1249
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dove palace View Post
    because people gradually are moving to other social media
    Reddit seems to be taking over

  20. #1250
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Thanks
    keep up

  21. #1251
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    What's everyone up to lately?

  22. #1252
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    26,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    I wonder if there are any places to buy international books, perhaps books in English to learn other languages such as Polish.

    I'm living in Salalah so I guess that makes everything tougher sadly
    Woow that's an astounding idea to learn a new language beside English language but I prefer to keep learning English till I become fluent and I mean fluent is to talk like it's you mother tongue.

    You can visit the Exhibition , Maybe you will find books related to your concern or order online
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  23. #1253
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    26,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dove palace View Post
    because people gradually are moving to other social media
    Indeed
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  24. #1254
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    26,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by الموضة View Post
    Hello guys !!!
    I like this quote and i would like to share with you... your opinions is important to me,,


    Yes .. any lost in this life there is a lesson behind it
     Signature 
    || لا إِلَہ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين || ..

  25. #1255
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by نبض الاندلس View Post
    Woow that's an astounding idea to learn a new language beside English language but I prefer to keep learning English till I become fluent and I mean fluent is to talk like it's you mother tongue.

    You can visit the Exhibition , Maybe you will find books related to your concern or order online
    I'm inspired by a Youtuber, he speaks 50 langauges, he would make 1 hour + videos walking around finding people from different countries and speaking to them with their language, the look on their faces when they see an American speaking their mother tongue whether it's Arabic or Chinese makes my day.

    What shocks me how well he pronouces غ,ع,

  26. #1256
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,579

    Default

    Morning ! Great to see active خاطر in this place so perhaps this place stand a chance to survive

  27. #1257
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Morning ! Great to see active خاطر in this place so perhaps this place stand a chance to survive
    Good morning

    I'm wondering when was the most active time for the English section?

    Was it around 2012?

  28. #1258
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Good morning every body
    Hope you are doing well.....

    Its not a time problem by the way, its depending of every body strategy on how he can mange his time.
    I think we need some thing to push us to use our skills.
    I don't think it will be a problem if each one of us write one sentence of a good topic in English in these section so every body can see & discuss about that.
    Such these things can bring others to here then this setion will be active sure.
    I am sure there are so many people want to improve their english skills, so here they can do what ever they want.
    Its not a problem if you make mistake, the problem if you know that you are making mistake but you are not trying to solve it or trying to learn from each other.

    Its a time to grow up, we will not lose our mother language if we learn another languages.

  29. #1259
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Exactly, I remember when I was young and in a foreign country, to be honest I was mocked a bit when trying to speak English. but who's laughing now?

    I'm willing to bet my English is better than whoever was laughing at me those days.

    If a person is willing to take the risk and immerse himself in the language he want's to learn he is going to improve pretty fast

    Do whatever it is to be fully exposed to the language you want to learn

    Switch your PC/Phone to that language
    Listen to music in that language
    Podcasts/Radio shows in that language
    If you are a gamer might as well switch the language of the game your playing to the language you are learning

  30. #1260
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Great brother, keep up.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غرفة العِلاج بالأعشاب والرّقية الشّرعيّة والحِجامة 【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: 13/07/2018, 12:23 PM
  2. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غُرَفــة أَمــرَاض الْنِسَاء وَالْوِلَادة وَمَشاكِل الْعُقْم【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05/08/2012, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •