How you start it ?
    Did you face any problems ?

Let’s share our experiences

Please correct for me if i make any mistake in grammar or vocab
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

Hi every body

Good that you choose this topic...

From my side as you have seen in my profile KFOman this the short name of our company.

I am working together with one of my relation in a nice, fun and sensitive work at the same time.

We are working in labrotary furniture & items like cemicals & other equipment.

In fact, we should encourage own business because it can be prepar the person for the future and not relying on a simple income that may not cover the individual's expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by ألوان الثقافة View Post
    Let’s talk about business”

Do you have your own business ?
    What kind of business you have ?
    How you start it ?
    Did you face any problems ?

Let’s share our experiences

Please correct for me if i make any mistake in grammar or vocab
    Well! i like to think of doing business but i do not like to do it

If what you earn is satisfying you and making you live a decient life , why to waste your time and energy in trying to make money to spend it later when you don't need it ...

I admire people who do their own business and struggle to make it succeed , but if you give the work all your time later you will regret it, that why I have no idea about career development in my mind because it is just waste of precious time i can spend it with my family.

my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by KFOMAN View Post
    Good that you choose this topic...

From my side as you have seen in my profile KFOman this the short name of our company.

I am working together with one of my relation in a nice, fun and sensitive work at the same time.

We are working in labrotary furniture & items like cemicals & other equipment.

In fact, we should encourage own business because it can be prepar the person for the future and not relying on a simple income that may not cover the individual's expenses.

what does KFOMAN mean?

short name of Knowledge Foundation - Oman

Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Well! i like to think of doing business but i do not like to do it

If what you earn is satisfying you and making you live a decient life , why to waste your time and energy in trying to make money to spend it later when you don't need it ...

I admire people who do their own business and struggle to make it succeed , but if you give the work all your time later you will regret it, that why I have no idea about career development in my mind because it is just waste of precious time i can spend it with my family.

my opinion only
    great thinking , family always first .
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

I tried many things but unfortunately, I didn’t success. When I deliver my baby I decieded to make all gifts for visitors myself. I prepared every things and actually i did great work. Everyone saw it they liked what i made . So , I decieded to consider it as a bussniss and i sent the message through whatsapp to all my groups . Many customers communicat with me and they said we liked your work but when I told them about the price they didn’t reply at all.
     Signature 
    " ومدى الدهر عماني "

U should try & try more
    Don't stop because of that, every body will face so many challenges but if your in right way you will not stop.
    Try to think how you can convince them to your product & try to think how you can make your product acceptable.
    Think of all this thing then you will definitely succeed.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142