1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: hang out & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by أوزان I View Post
    Oh Mr.Frog you are here .. What a lovely coincidence ..It's nice to see people from that section .. at least I will not feel lonely here

Anyhow, back to your life I'm not professional to give you advices on these things but in my opinion I don't thing you need a coach that can understand your feelings & needs. Only you need is to sit with your own and take a pen with blank paper and write down what are the important things that till today you did not achieve it or what are the missing things in you life still worries you .. just write it down and try your best to solve them. I know it is hard but you must do it in order to make your life valuable and I'm sure your are not different from us but only faith and patience are required.

@الضفدع@
    @أوزان I

thanks so much for the idea. To be honest, I have done plans thousands of time, unlikely, failing then coming back again, again, and again!!
    i did journy to keep my good and bad deeds. I sometimes feel relief, then i came back to my terrible habits. It's very complicated it's been developed for over 10 years.
    Allah I need u

Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Man you don't need a coach you need a wife

alot of people told that! and I refuse to marry
    if i am marrying, and don't like to tell her my black history
    i will see in the summer, now i've college got to study well @bulushi-4ever

Quote Originally Posted by الضفدع View Post

alot of people told that! and I refuse to marry
    if i am marrying, and don't like to tell her my black history
    i will see in the summer, now i've college got to study well @bulushi-4ever
    Black history it is a history ... What important is your present and your future ...

If you are capable of getting married now do it , always good to start your family at young age ... Your wife could be your girlfriend and wife at the same time

You will study better when you are married because you will get someone taking care of you and provide the comfort for you

But postpone the baby matter until you finish study other why you won't have the rest and quite atmospher to study

@أوزان I

thanks so much for the idea. To be honest, I have done plans thousands of time, unlikely, failing then coming back again, again, and again!!
    i did journy to keep my good and bad deeds. I sometimes feel relief, then i came back to my terrible habits. It's very complicated it's been developed for over 10 years.
    Allah I need u
    You need just 40 days to develop new habits and commit to it .... You have this idea in your head that you can not change that you will it change ...

Their is African proverb says (if no enemy inside you the enemy outside can do no harm to you)

Beat your negative self of you and you will unlock skills and potential you ever thought you can do it

Black history it is a history ... What important is your present and your future ...

If you are capable of getting married now do it , always good to start your family at young age ... Your wife could be your girlfriend and wife at the same time

You will study better when you are married because you will get someone taking care of you and provide the comfort for you

But postpone the baby matter until you finish study other why you won't have the rest and quite atmospher to study
    you understand me man! I really would love to have a girl beside me, and I am a little be worry and i love kids however i don't want to produce any till probably i am on my 30s
    am taking this semester a sexuality and family class know it's embarrassing but i need to know how to not produce baby and other things. just treat my wife as my girl and girlfriend and have fun! outside i need women just give me love and coddle me up and i will do the same for her man ! may god help me to find one who loves me for me not for what i have or what i have done just pure love my sister is my google i will ask her to look up one who is like my interests

You need just 40 days to develop new habits and commit to it .... You have this idea in your head that you can not change that you will it change ...

Their is African proverb says (if no enemy inside you the enemy outside can do no harm to you)

Beat your negative self of you and you will unlock skills and potential you ever thought you can do it
    am starting new road, inshallah kuaer. this one is 6 weeks challenge every day i do sport and keep my prayers on time not delay till the time pass ! 6*7 = 42 days so that two days plus yeah
    i love the african quote
    thanks a lot my man

you understand me man! I really would love to have a girl beside me, and I am a little be worry and i love kids however i don't want to produce any till probably i am on my 30s
    am taking this semester a sexuality and family class know it's embarrassing but i need to know how to not produce baby and other things. just treat my wife as my girl and girlfriend and have fun! outside i need women just give me love and coddle me up and i will do the same for her man ! may god help me to find one who loves me for me not for what i have or what i have done just pure love my sister is my google i will ask her to look up one who is like my interests
    Will you don't need to learn any thing from book your experience will be your teacher ... Don't listen to others experience other why you will ruin your life ...

Keep in your mind love come after marriage is far stronger , than romantic love before marriage ....

One advice from me don't marry from family

am starting new road, inshallah kuaer. this one is 6 weeks challenge every day i do sport and keep my prayers on time not delay till the time pass ! 6*7 = 42 days so that two days plus yeah
    i love the african quote
    thanks a lot my man
    May Allah guide you and grand you the peace of mind and happiness ...

Wish you all the best boy :

Will you don't need to learn any thing from book your experience will be your teacher ... Don't listen to others experience other why you will ruin your life ...

Keep in your mind love come after marriage is far stronger , than romantic love before marriage ....

One advice from me don't marry from family
    wow, you know i've refused a lot of girls because i don't know them, how love will come i will give try as you said

but come on , why not from family! i was thinking to marry from family because they will understand my financial satiation

great morning everyone
     Signature 

اللهم إن كان رزقي في السماء فأنزله وإن كان في الأرض فأخرجه و
    إن كان بعيدا فقربه وإن كان قريبا فيسره وإن كان قليلا فكثره وإن
    كان كثيرا فبارك لي فيه

@أوزان I

Allah I need u
    I've read your previous post before this replay .It's good that you tried many times and if you really need a help and you think that you can't do it by your own I prefer you see a therapist who can save your life ,someone who can understand you and help you to become another person and to have a nice future Insha Allah. Just be brave and go -- don't waste your time blaming yourself , and if your feel shy, don't share any one that you visit therapist tell them that you have toothache and you need to see the doctor from time to time.
    @الضفدع@
     Signature 
    حسبنا الله سيؤتينا الله من فضله إنا الى الله لراغبون

wow, you know i've refused a lot of girls because i don't know them, how love will come i will give try as you said

but come on , why not from family! i was thinking to marry from family because they will understand my financial satiation
    family will kill you more with their demands , the problem that if the boy and girl stand together they will manage the wedding with lest cost possible, but when family involve they don't see the financial situation they want to enjoy the wedding with no concern to the cost ...so every one be happy but the two who suppose to be happy are not because they know that after wedding they will live under pressure because what they spent ....

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    great morning everyone

good evening

I've read your previous post before this replay .It's good that you tried many times and if you really need a help and you think that you can't do it by your own I prefer you see a therapist who can save your life ,someone who can understand you and help you to become another person and to have a nice future Insha Allah. Just be brave and go -- don't waste your time blaming yourself , and if your feel shy, don't share any one that you visit therapist tell them that you have toothache and you need to see the doctor from time to time.
    @الضفدع@
    therapiest where do you think we are ? America

therapiest where do you think we are ? America
    why is that

Why did you link the word therapist with America. As I know therapiest from the word therapy and it means :
    المرشد والمعالج الذي يقدم النصح والارشاد..
    that's what i understand
     Signature 

family will kill you more with their demands , the problem that if the boy and girl stand together they will manage the wedding with lest cost possible, but when family involve they don't see the financial situation they want to enjoy the wedding with no concern to the cost ...so every one be happy but the two who suppose to be happy are not because they know that after wedding they will live under pressure because what they spent ....
    I hope that your weeding preparation went smoothly & successfully .I don't think that your advice to frog is the right way to make him better ..

@الضفدع@

@Mr.Frog don't involve any girl to get married to you in order to become better because not any girl will be able to change a person so avoid any consequences , unless you are sure that the person you choose is able to help and makes you another person so I prefer before you make any step make it sure that you are happy and confident
     Signature 

@frog

"my sister is my google"

Epic fail...

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    @frog

"my sister is my google"

Epic fail...

Yes dear .. even me I consider google as my best friend my guide my weapon. I'm learning a lot from it we became best friend the day we met ,, Google taught me not to depend on others and bother myself to ask people for any information .I get lost many times when I was outside the country and no one was beside me except google , I kept asking people the way but unfortunately the only answer I hear was I don't know .

Dear google thank you very much for being generous to me and guide me to see the light ,you wear like an angel and you will always remain a second school for me .

Thank you again

To:@Google Team
    CC:@blaze

Just forget what I wrote.. The time is late and when I feel sleepy I start to rave

Good night
     Signature 

@الضفدع@
    I have been with two therapists just not exceeding three sessions, just i don't like them. they treat my like a kid and they are not professional listeners
    lastly, i went to a psychologist and l love him so much , however it was one session and then he left i know where he is , but too far
    another one, i have a monitor which i considered as my best gold man in the world, but he is too far from me he helped me previous and it did work out, i can't communicate with him just by phone right now. am speechless I need to be guided from God , and i need human as well. عسى خير
    @أوزان I , thanks so much by the way

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    @frog

"my sister is my google"

Epic fail...
    i mean i tell my real sister to look up for me
    am not going online google,that's a crazy decision @blaze

I hope that your weeding preparation went smoothly & successfully .I don't think that your advice to frog is the right way to make him better ..

@الضفدع@

@Mr.Frog don't involve any girl to get married to you in order to become better because not any girl will be able to change a person so avoid any consequences , unless you are sure that the person you choose is able to help and makes you another person so I prefer before you make any step make it sure that you are happy and confident
    that's wt is lack me for marrying in a young age. if she is accepted that's we are all can grow and learn from our mistake and others and we love each other not matter wt that's a prefect life also, unchangeable person @أوزان I

that's on my mind, dont have a suitable salary, but i know if she loves me now, we can get richer by time, especially whenever i will graduate from college humble family humble girl @bulushi-4ever

it seems that this section is brought to life again
     Signature 
    قال الله تعالى
    ﴿ يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَنفُسَكُمْ لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ مَنْ ضَلَّ إِذَا اهْتَدَيْتُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُون ﴾
    الخليل بن أحمد الفراهيدي
    لو كنت تعلم ما أقول عذرتني *** أو كنت تعلم ما تقول عذلتكا
    لكن جهلت مقالتي فعذلتني *** وعلمت أنك جاهل فعذرتكا
    الإمام الشافعي
    وَالصَّمتُ عَنْ جَاهِلٍ أَوْ أحْمَقٍ شَرَفٌ ××× وَفيهِ أيْضاً لِصَوْنِ الْعِرْضِ إصْلاَحُ
    أما تَرَى الأُسْدَ تُخْشى وهْي صَامِتةٌ؟ ××× والْكَلْبُ يُخْسَى لَعَمْري وهْوَ نَبَّاحُ
    النقد أو النقاش الهادف يجب أن يتركز على نقاط الموضوع المطروح للنقاش لا أن يتحول إلى المساس بذات الكاتب.

[QUOTE=Orthosurgeon;48625943]it seems that this section is brought to life again :

Well, life has its weird ways to revive the dormant!
    I would say it's because of winter break that's all ..

So, are you really an orthosurgeon!!
     Signature 
    Madness is a blessing

Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

why is that

Why did you link the word therapist with America. As I know therapiest from the word therapy and it means :
    المرشد والمعالج الذي يقدم النصح والارشاد..
    that's what i understand
    Because I see in movie a lot

Therapiest is someone you pay him to talk with him , while you can get that for free and much valuable advices than him is (Quran)

@الضفدع@

I was lucky with my wife ... She is a rare Jewell I came a cross ... The support that I got from her make me unable to dare even think of hurting her feelings a little....

What advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Orthosurgeon View Post
    it seems that this section is brought to life again
    I had to do CPR for it

Therapiest is someone you pay him to talk with him , while you can get that for free and much valuable advices than him is (Quran)
    Goddam it!
    that's right each session may cost 20 rials, 50 mins, a theripst and you set on a couch just talk they don't give a water at least. but you get to throw out all the shit feelings on their faces i did and i've not regarded

I was lucky with my wife ... She is a rare Jewell I came a cross ... The support that I got from her make me unable to dare even think of hurting her feelings a little....

What advice ?
    so sweet, good on you man!
    so you have married from a relative family ?

Yeah that's True

I saw one of your replay telling to frog to get married that's not a Solution ...
     Signature 

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast