Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 841 to 870 of 953

Thread: hang out & Chat

  1. #841
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pearl View Post
    Yea man the 4 weeks off are the good part haha

    Al hamdillah yea saw them mashallah growing up so fast

    All good thank god and all are fine
    @Black_Pearl really glad to see one of the old buddy's of this forum here, missing the golden age of it we been drifted in the life we losing connection to fun , so i thought to stay here so i stay young for ever

    Last edited by bulushi-4ever; 23/06/2017 at 09:30 PM.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose90 View Post


    I will not look for English institutes if I have that.

    I do read books , listen to Radio , watch movies, chat in English and All of that but what i am looking for is real conversations with real people like being a part of speaking sessions or debating groups .
    @Rose90
    did you consider joining TOAST MASTER group ? if not consider it that will be your best thing to practice professional english conversation and speech practice

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    @black_Pearl really glad to see one of the old buddy's of this forum here, missing the golden age of it we been drifted in the life we losing connection to fun , so i thought to stay here so i stay young for ever
    @bulushi-4ever

    do you know any place they are chatting like hell ?
    I need to have fun chatting and chilling!

    here is so boring !
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    @bulushi-4ever

    do you know any place they are chatting like hell ?
    I need to have fun chatting and chilling!

    here is so boring !
    best place for fun is tarweeh

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    best place for fun is tarweeh
    that's just Arabic !!
    i am slow in typing by Arabic
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    that's just Arabic !!
    i am slow in typing by Arabic
    no other idea

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    good night , bed time

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    good night , bed time
    happy dreams
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Good morning ... how is EID preparations?

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    Good morning ... how is EID preparations?
    I have perpare nothing .

    I will celebrate the Eid by starring at the flame of my candle!

    What about yourself ?
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    I have perpare nothing .

    I will celebrate the Eid by starring at the flame of my candle!

    What about yourself ?
    feel sorry for you , but you suffer today and you will rewarded tomorrow with joy of celebreting it with loved ones when done your studies and start working and start your own family


    what do you study ? and where ? if i may ask you ?

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    18,864

    Default

    Eid Mubarak everyone may Allah bless you all and accept our fasting , wish you all a happy Eid ...

    enjoy tomorrow
     Signature 
    ( سبحان الله وبحمده ،، سبحان الله العظيم )

    ‏ كل حرفٍ في عُمان غصن حبٍ مدّ ظله

    ‏فافتحوا قلبي ففيه جبلٌ يحضن سهله

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by نبض الاندلس View Post
    Eid Mubarak everyone may Allah bless you all and accept our fasting , wish you all a happy Eid ...

    enjoy tomorrow
    Eid Mubarak
    to all of you
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    4,369

    Default

    Hi

    Best regards for the people who in day on
    And eid Mubarak
     Signature 
    علمت ان النقاش مع الاخرين هو حوار عقول

    وان المودة هي حوار عواطف

    فخلاف يسير في حوار العقول

    حري ان يذهب بحوار العواطف

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Happy EID day


    How was your day ?

    I woke up at 1:30am couldn't sleep and still in wake mode

  16. #856
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    4,369

    Default

    Same to you sir

    I'm at work today.

    Any how was good days.

    Thanks
     Signature 
    علمت ان النقاش مع الاخرين هو حوار عقول

    وان المودة هي حوار عواطف

    فخلاف يسير في حوار العقول

    حري ان يذهب بحوار العواطف

  17. #857
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ورد الصيف الحارق View Post
    Same to you sir

    I'm at work today.

    Any how was good days.

    Thanks
    may Allah bless you for the sacrifice you are making during this time

    really understand your feelings to be at work when family and friends enjoying the happy moments of EID.....

    those days are full of sweet eating and meat

  18. #858
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    4,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    may Allah bless you for the sacrifice you are making during this time

    really understand your feelings to be at work when family and friends enjoying the happy moments of EID.....

    those days are full of sweet eating and meat
    No issues brother.

    in our job we can not go back to the house.we have to be at work from morning to evening

    but we still cut camel


    any how is wonderful day as well.

    thanks

    Last edited by ورد الصيف الحارق; 27/06/2017 at 08:33 PM.
     Signature 
    علمت ان النقاش مع الاخرين هو حوار عقول

    وان المودة هي حوار عواطف

    فخلاف يسير في حوار العقول

    حري ان يذهب بحوار العواطف

  19. #859
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    i can't wait till i finish school
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  20. #860
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    i can't wait till i finish school
    your in school

  21. #861
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    4,369

    Default

    Yes

    it's look like that.
     Signature 
    علمت ان النقاش مع الاخرين هو حوار عقول

    وان المودة هي حوار عواطف

    فخلاف يسير في حوار العقول

    حري ان يذهب بحوار العواطف

  22. #862
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ورد الصيف الحارق View Post
    Yes

    it's look like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    your in school
    yup, i finally done
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  23. #863
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    anyone over here ?
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  24. #864
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    same to you pro woman rights activists
    being pro women's right does not mean that i think we have to be equal...
    after all god has created us to complete each other...
    what i really fight for is and equal chance to do something extraordinary not be suppressed by men...
    women can do much more than cook and clean have kids and raise them....
    besides the more the accomplishment women achieve the more they teach their young to be unstoppable...
    those kinda women can teach their young to think outside the box but not always act it.. according to the situation... thinking it can make you act inside the box only... for its the right thing to do...


    .... @bulushi-4ever if you know what i mean!!!


    hope you guys had a blessed Eid...
    was sorta a crazy one.... and i looked fab
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  25. #865
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post
    being pro women's right does not mean that i think we have to be equal...
    after all god has created us to complete each other...
    what i really fight for is and equal chance to do something extraordinary not be suppressed by men...
    women can do much more than cook and clean have kids and raise them....
    besides the more the accomplishment women achieve the more they teach their young to be unstoppable...
    those kinda women can teach their young to think outside the box but not always act it.. according to the situation... thinking it can make you act inside the box only... for its the right thing to do...


    .... @bulushi-4ever if you know what i mean!!!


    hope you guys had a blessed Eid...
    was sorta a crazy one.... and i looked fab
    hope you had a wonderful time!

    i went through y'all conversation!

    I have noticed the pro-woman! , i like your description for. I think academically called feminism!


    yes, women can be great leaders for example in our country we have two women ministers !






    I like those kinds of women and i have worked with several of them. They are truly a hard working, honest, & charisma..... Alpha-famale
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  26. #866
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    26,294

    Default

    The people problem with woman who think she should achieve her goals first than think she will be able to help her kids , she calculates it wrong .... because she miss the time to the important task she is been entrusted with (kids care) ... that why number of bad generation increasing despite their parents come from highly educated background....

  27. #867
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    The people problem with woman who think she should achieve her goals first than think she will be able to help her kids , she calculates it wrong .... because she miss the time to the important task she is been entrusted with (kids care) ... that why number of bad generation increasing despite their parents come from highly educated background....
    that's not entirely for the mums to blame...
    fathers care less nowadays... that's why we see reckless teenagers....
    and seriously if fathers don't tell their boys off when they dress in such girly way...
    or their girls when they dress boyish and inappropriate...
    that itself raises the problem to the next level...
    god bless those who actually act it not just speak it...
    i'm not against freedom of choice... i'm against being a copy cat..
    some families nowadays are like blind leading the blind...
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  28. #868
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    hope you had a wonderful time!

    i went through y'all conversation!

    I have noticed the pro-woman! , i like your description for. I think academically called feminism!


    yes, women can be great leaders for example in our country we have two women ministers !






    I like those kinds of women and i have worked with several of them. They are truly a hard working, honest, & charisma..... Alpha-famale
    yes it is feminism!!!

    i tried to have a blast...
    bs al7md li Allah for everything...

    those are inspirations but i guess this generation doesn't it get that... and doesn't get the meaning of hard work...
    that's why the constantly mock and joke around about them..

    i really don't like where we're heading!!!
    God help us all..
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  29. #869
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,071
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post

    those are inspirations but i guess this generation doesn't it get that... and doesn't get the meaning of hard work...
    that's why the constantly mock and joke around about them..

    Loma !!!

    that's right those Alpha-Female get bother by others a lot!
    They survive by ignoring and don't give F*** about what others say!

    Alpha- females are a good food to gossip about them around weak boys or girls!
    this is my experience
     Signature 
    لو أتيت زائرا الى الكرة الارضية !! ماذا سيكون انطباعك عنها ؟؟

  30. #870
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    Loma !!!

    that's right those Alpha-Female get bother by others a lot!
    They survive by ignoring and don't give F*** about what others say!

    Alpha- females are a good food to gossip about them around weak boys or girls!
    this is my experience
    as ahlam said.... "اللي م يذوق العنب.. حامض عنه يقول"
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غرفة العِلاج بالأعشاب والرّقية الشّرعيّة والحِجامة 【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27/02/2017, 06:39 PM
  2. 【 Health Chat ROOM 】غُرَفــة أَمــرَاض الْنِسَاء وَالْوِلَادة وَمَشاكِل الْعُقْم【 Health Chat ROOM 】
    By صرخة من صمت in forum قسم مواضيع التثقيف الصحي والمعلومات الطبية
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05/08/2012, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •