1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Here I'm .......Father

Mothers always get the most credit, don't get me wrong, I love my mother I even call her Haven because she is .....
    but what about that man, the man who is always there, always have your back, he is the one who always sacrifice ....

I never told my father that I love him and he didn't either, its a father son thing I guess, action speaks louder then words

So dear father, after god, you gave precious life to me so I live my life for you, you've always been there for me, so i'll be there for you.
     Signature 
    Marooned

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactivity View Post
    Mothers always get the most credit, don't get me wrong, I love my mother I even call her Haven because she is .....
    but what about that man, the man who is always there, always have your back, he is the one who always sacrifice ....

I never told my father that I love him and he didn't either, its a father son thing I guess, action speaks louder then words

So dear father, after god, you gave precious life to me so I live my life for you, you've always been there for me, so i'll be there for you.
    what an wonderful person !
    the spirit of love around you
    that's a real life bro !
    we're here because there is someone strived to live and have kids.
    and so here, we are!! they deserve love, help, fun in return

thanks alot @Radioactivity
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه

وداعا سبلة عُمان !

Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    what an wonderful person !
    the spirit of love around you
    that's a real life bro !
    we're here because there is someone strived to live and have kids.
    and so here, we are!! they deserve love, help, fun in return

thanks alot @Radioactivity
    Yes he is ....

welcome brother
     Signature 
    Marooned

Here I am this is me
    There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be
    Here I am it's just me and you
    And tonight we make our dreams come true

It's a new world it's a new start
    It's alive with the beating of young hearts
    It's a new day it 's a new plan
    I've been waiting for you
    Here I am

sorry my brother ..

but once i saw your subject tittle
    these words has come out ..
     Signature 
    " الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ"

Quote Originally Posted by Escada 11 View Post
    Here I am this is me
    There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be
    Here I am it's just me and you
    And tonight we make our dreams come true

It's a new world it's a new start
    It's alive with the beating of young hearts
    It's a new day it 's a new plan
    I've been waiting for you
    Here I am

sorry my brother ..

but once i saw your subject tittle
    these words has come out ..
    @Escada 11
    Nice ..... let me try to reply

Here I'm , it's always been
    And how I feel about you, there's no end
    But you make me chase you around
    And then you need me there when you fall down
    And when this dance is done
    You and me are still the only one
    Well since our time begun
    And I'm still with you even when your gone
     Signature 
    Marooned

i love my father even my mom too
     Signature 
    الدنيــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــا ســـــــــــــــــــــــا عة
    فأجعـــــــــــــــــلـــ هــــا طـــــــــــــــــــــــا عة

I wish if i can remember my father ..

Remember anything..
    His face ..
    His smile ..
    Anything...nut nothing in my memory

Am missing my father so much..

im my small family i can say that my kids love their father more than me .. eventhough am spending more time with them but am getting this impression from their behaviour ..

But i like that .. this cover the part wich i missed in my child life..

Nice tobic ..really touch my haurt
     Signature 
    إلهي إني أملك كنزاً
    ( جوهرة ولؤلؤتان)
    هم أغلى ما أملك
    فاحفظهم لي (يا الله)

it is the propaganda of feminism world to over control the life as we know it ...

they started to manipulate the history and making fake glory and sending message about how women are doing all the great things in the community and with out their effort the world will breakdown ........when i read those messages i wonder what is the purpose of man existing

any way am just throwing my opposition to balance the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bulushi-4ever View Post
    it is the propaganda of feminism world to over control the life as we know it ...

they started to manipulate the history and making fake glory and sending message about how women are doing all the great things in the community and with out their effort the world will breakdown ........when i read those messages i wonder what is the purpose of man existing

any way am just throwing my opposition to balance the discussion
    Why do men find it wrong that females are appreciated???... Allah created men n women equal to each other... there's no dominating party... yet men continue to surpress females and act dominants...

The purpose of man existance is the same as women... the same as every god made creature... to worship the almighty...

If the prophet Mohammed pbuh said that your mother is more important than your father who are you to claim that it's a feminist propaganda...???
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post
    Why do men find it wrong that females are appreciated???... Allah created men n women equal to each other... there's no dominating party... yet men continue to surpress females and act dominants...

The purpose of man existance is the same as women... the same as every god made creature... to worship the almighty...

If the prophet Mohammed pbuh said that your mother is more important than your father who are you to claim that it's a feminist propaganda...???
    The issue is with your last statement that you took his prophet hadeeth that mother is more important than the father !!? Which is very wrong perception of modern youth mind which has very negative impact on families relationships .... When the prophet mentioned the mother and mother and mother because she had very important rule in raising the person from pregnancy to adulthood ... That why she is taking a huge burden on her shoulder because if she do well he or she going to be a good person in his community , this appreciation is no longer well seen in modern days because the mother is wasting her time in making her self in studying and working and given less important time to do what is her most important rule in life (preparing the new generation ) .... That why I do not appreciate the new aspect of glorifying the women for doing men works ... She is equal in rights with him but she is entrusted for more important job than him ... Read carfuly my words so you won't interpret them wrongly ...

I appreciate my mother who give me all what I need to become what I am now , and feel sorry for those who had succssful mothers in their working or academic life and failed in house life ..

The women who be successful outside the house and fail inside it.... She is a looser even if she got noble price

Hehe you guys always have a way of manipulating everything... women have a heavyweight on their shoulder not only raising the next generation but also continuing the educating of the current generation... and men never really grow up inside and they have to still be treated like kids no matter how old they are... and I did not misinterpret anything, mothers are more important than father... I didn't say that father should be treated with disrespect... even though a mother's job never ends at home... father too effect the child's behavior and how he/she grows up to be...

The thing is men always blame the women for whatever mishaps... they don't really take the time to reflect upon themselves... and their role as a parent and person in the world....
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

Hehe you guys always have a way of manipulating everything... women have a heavyweight on their shoulder not only raising the next generation but also continuing the educating of the current generation... and men never really grow up inside and they have to still be treated like kids no matter how old they are... and I did not misinterpret anything, mothers are more important than father... I didn't say that father should be treated with disrespect... even though a mother's job never ends at home... father too effect the child's behavior and how he/she grows up to be...

The thing is men always blame the women for whatever mishaps... they don't really take the time to reflect upon themselves... and their role as a parent and person in the world....
    You see it from your point of view ... It's your life no one will care about it more than you and what you farm today it what you eat tomorrow ...

Education of a women is writing and reading and that is more than enough she dose need to learn medicine or astronomy to raise a child

The mother is love that father is passion
    The mother is heart the father is brain
    The mother is emotion the father is feeling
    The mother is part the father is the other part

Each one complete each ... The man should care of women and provide for her the support to do her task ...

Despite the responsibility is mutual between them by the father is more likely to be manger assistanese and she is the manager ...

You see it from your point of view ... It's your life no one will care about it more than you and what you farm today it what you eat tomorrow ...

Education of a women is writing and reading and that is more than enough she dose need to learn medicine or astronomy to raise a child

The mother is love that father is passion
    The mother is heart the father is brain
    The mother is emotion the father is feeling
    The mother is part the father is the other part

Each one complete each ... The man should care of women and provide for her the support to do her task ...

Despite the responsibility is mutual between them by the father is more likely to be manger assistanese and she is the manager ...

It is a point of view... and why do you think women are more educated now?? Why they insist on working and having a stable job?

Cause they are no longer just the teacher and carers... they have also became the providers... a female does whatever it takes to provide for her young everything they need... Cause men are slacking at their only job as heads of the house and caring for their needs before their families...

No female wants to be away from her youngsters... if females have that stronge protective provider they wouldn't worry and go out to work...

Besides educated females are more aware of the things that makes a better future generation... and a women must be well educated to know her rights at least...
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

It is a point of view... and why do you think women are more educated now?? Why they insist on working and having a stable job?

Cause they are no longer just the teacher and carers... they have also became the providers... a female does whatever it takes to provide for her young everything they need... Cause men are slacking at their only job as heads of the house and caring for their needs before their families...

No female wants to be away from her youngsters... if females have that stronge protective provider they wouldn't worry and go out to work...

Besides educated females are more aware of the things that makes a better future generation... and a women must be well educated to know her rights at least...
    This is the issue she start to work to provide ... Provide what? Better cloth ? Better toys ? Better school stuffs ? Better vication destinations? Better shopping experience ? Better looking life ?

Those are consider to be Cosmotic stuff in life has no meaning in coming future .

There are things consider to be priority in life and important

So many parents worked very hard to provide the best for their children's but !!!! You know what ?

When children grow up they will not ask about gifts or physical stuffs you provided for them ....,... They will ask about time you spent with them ... More time you give them more appreciation from them you get when they became mature .....

This is the issue she start to work to provide ... Provide what? Better cloth ? Better toys ? Better school stuffs ? Better vication destinations? Better shopping experience ? Better looking life ?

Those are consider to be Cosmotic stuff in life has no meaning in coming future .

There are things consider to be priority in life and important

So many parents worked very hard to provide the best for their children's but !!!! You know what ?

When children grow up they will not ask about gifts or physical stuffs you provided for them ....,... They will ask about time you spent with them ... More time you give them more appreciation from them you get when they became mature .....

Hehe why do you misunderstand what I say just to prove that you are right??
    My dear you should really read carefully what I wrote up...

I didn't talk about those kind of materials... I talk about food, shelter, better education....etc

And for your information not all material things have bad influence on their future... some are just the right thing they need to fulfill their dreams and become better beings...

Why do men always think that mother are the spoilers???
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

Hehe why do you misunderstand what I say just to prove that you are right??
    My dear you should really read carefully what I wrote up...

I didn't talk about those kind of materials... I talk about food, shelter, better education....etc

And for your information not all material things have bad influence on their future... some are just the right thing they need to fulfill their dreams and become better beings...

Why do men always think that mother are the spoilers???
    I did not misunderstand it's an excuse that women use to justify their needs and put make up on it so it be pretty in the discussion conversion ... She might have good intension but if the house is well designed and look beautiful but the foundation is weak eventually it will collapse .... Sooner or later ....

Yes mothers are spoiler most of the time ...

Balushi 4 ever
    You've always been the same.

There is no way of repaying my parents for what they have done for me. ️

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Balushi 4 ever
    You've always been the same.

There is no way of repaying my parents for what they have done for me. ️
    You are saying it as it something bad

Yes for sure no way to repay our parents no matter time we get in this life the debt is un payable

my father passed away two years ago

I miss you dad so much

I always pray for you

Quote Originally Posted by العبرية الراقية View Post
    my father passed away two years ago

I miss you dad so much

I always pray for you
    @العبرية الراقية
    Sorry to hear that ....
    just pray for him and be the one he always want you to be
     Signature 
    Marooned

Quote Originally Posted by المترجم المحترف View Post
    I wish if i can remember my father ..

Remember anything..
    His face ..
    His smile ..
    Anything...nut nothing in my memory

Am missing my father so much..

im my small family i can say that my kids love their father more than me .. eventhough am spending more time with them but am getting this impression from their behaviour ..

But i like that .. this cover the part wich i missed in my child life..

Nice tobic ..really touch my haurt
    @المترجم المحترف
    God have mercy on his soul .... he was a good man, i know that because he bring you on this life ....

and dont worry about your kids .... trust me wan i say they love you more thin any thing i was a kid once
    much love to you and all the mothers
     Signature 
    Marooned

@sweet stuff @bulushi-4ever

i thing you two should get married ...... just kidding, you are a like

anyhow
    we all know that women get must the credit wan it comes to family and no body said otherwise and no body said that they dont deserve it but like you said Mr. Bulushi it doesn't matter what woman achieve out side if she didnt fulfill her part in side it doesn't make her a successful woman, it just make here a good career women and bad wife and mother.

after all her number one job is her husband and kids, I,m not saying that she must not success on here achievement but she have to fulfill her part as a wife and mother on the first place ..... after all that is the reason she get must of the credit and under her feet is the heaven ........

much love
     Signature 
    Marooned

@sweet stuff @bulushi-4ever

i thing you two should get married ...... just kidding, you are a like

anyhow
    we all know that women get must the credit wan it comes to family and no body said otherwise and no body said that they dont deserve it but like you said Mr. Bulushi it doesn't matter what woman achieve out side if she didnt fulfill her part in side it doesn't make her a successful woman, it just make here a good career women and bad wife and mother.

after all her number one job is her husband and kids, I,m not saying that she must not success on here achievement but she have to fulfill her part as a wife and mother on the first place ..... after all that is the reason she get must of the credit and under her feet is the heaven ........

much love

really don't you people read????

i said if the Husband/Father is useless human being... how is she supposed to raise her kids and take care of them if they dont have food/ shalter/ clothing???
    you guys think that the thin air could stop their hunger???
    don't you guys see how the lioness is the one doing all the haunting for food and stuff, and the lion is lazy and sleeping?? yes he could be protective. but she still is the one providing for their young...

Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

really don't you people read????

i said if the Husband/Father is useless human being... how is she supposed to raise her kids and take care of them if they dont have food/ shalter/ clothing???
    you guys think that the thin air could stop their hunger???
    don't you guys see how the lioness is the one doing all the haunting for food and stuff, and the lion is lazy and sleeping?? yes he could be protective. but she still is the one providing for their young...

@sweet stuff

chill out luv ....

i totally agree with u on that point ..... if the father is useless she have to provide for the kids and i didnt say she cannot work or even be very successful .... what im saying is here focus should be on here family not on here Personal achievement ........

and you lil bit went extreme wan you compare us with lions .... you know we are different creature
    just kidding,, it's all love
     Signature 
    Marooned

@sweet stuff

chill out luv ....

i totally agree with u on that point ..... if the father is useless she have to provide for the kids and i didnt say she cannot work or even be very successful .... what im saying is here focus should be on here family not on here Personal achievement ........

and you lil bit went extreme wan you compare us with lions .... you know we are different creature
    just kidding,, it's all love

Finally somebody gets it... and im done arguing!!!

LOL some people are not that different to animals... that's why we have wars and stuff!!!
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ

Finally somebody gets it... and im done arguing!!!

LOL some people are not that different to animals... that's why we have wars and stuff!!!
    you women never stop arguing .....

you got that right .....
     Signature 
    Marooned

you women never stop arguing .....

you got that right .....

coz im pro women lib
     Signature 

ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ