Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 63
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Wow!!!

    this is like a book club online!
    i need book clubs in reality though, interacting in real life is much different and the message clearly goes through and sinks in!!



    anyhow! i recommend you guys to read Angles & Demons by Dan Brown! that is if you haven't read it already!!
    IT IS A PAGE TURNER!!! it is soooooo good i finished the full 500 something pages in 3 days!!
    no wonder they turned his book "the Davinci code" into a movie. he is such a good author!!
    and if you like a bit of history, demon-y stuff, thriller and action.. it is definitely the book to read!

    My aim for 2016 was to read around 8 books a month! however that didn't go so well i got busy!
    but will try that in 2017!

    and the thing is i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE e-books...
    i like paper books, i like that i dont have to worry about charge, my eyes of the lighting, that i have pits and pieces of stuff on it (ie. notes, juice drops...etc)
    it just has more memorable effects on me!!!

     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Wow!!!

    this is like a book club online!
    i need book clubs in reality though, interacting in real life is much different and the message clearly goes through and sinks in!!



    anyhow! i recommend you guys to read Angles & Demons by Dan Brown! that is if you haven't read it already!!
    IT IS A PAGE TURNER!!! it is soooooo good i finished the full 500 something pages in 3 days!!
    no wonder they turned his book "the Davinci code" into a movie. he is such a good author!!
    and if you like a bit of history, demon-y stuff, thriller and action.. it is definitely the book to read!

    My aim for 2016 was to read around 8 books a month! however that didn't go so well i got busy!
    but will try that in 2017!

    and the thing is i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE e-books...
    i like paper books, i like that i dont have to worry about charge, my eyes of the lighting, that i have pits and pieces of stuff on it (ie. notes, juice drops...etc)
    it just has more memorable effects on me!!!

     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialization English View Post
    Good bt
    I have a question: Do you have any books you like read to learn English?
    actually, most my reading in English! and rare in Arabic
    however, arabic always in our heart !

    am starting to read !


    what about yourself ?
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post
    Wow!!!

    this is like a book club online!
    i need book clubs in reality though, interacting in real life is much different and the message clearly goes through and sinks in!!



    anyhow! i recommend you guys to read Angles & Demons by Dan Brown! that is if you haven't read it already!!
    IT IS A PAGE TURNER!!! it is soooooo good i finished the full 500 something pages in 3 days!!
    no wonder they turned his book "the Davinci code" into a movie. he is such a good author!!
    and if you like a bit of history, demon-y stuff, thriller and action.. it is definitely the book to read!

    My aim for 2016 was to read around 8 books a month! however that didn't go so well i got busy!
    but will try that in 2017!

    and the thing is i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE e-books...
    i like paper books, i like that i dont have to worry about charge, my eyes of the lighting, that i have pits and pieces of stuff on it (ie. notes, juice drops...etc)
    it just has more memorable effects on me!!!

    since you have said the book and the moive
    i think , I will read it but not now!

    wow that's astonishing 8 books a month which it 2 books a week

    E-book is good on the phone when just get on task that is required to wait!

    Come all the time!
    Thanks for the book @sweet stuff
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    since you have said the book and the moive
    i think , I will read it but not now!

    wow that's astonishing 8 books a month which it 2 books a week

    E-book is good on the phone when just get on task that is required to wait!

    Come all the time!
    Thanks for the book @sweet stuff

    Yes i am sort of a Book-aholic!
    so hopefully i can manage doing that!
    my new aim however is trying to read novels in other languages! as to improve and be more international

    and i noticed that in Arabic books especially novels the language is quite POOR!
    despised it being revised and approved by the publishing houses
    i mean when they revise a book are they convinced that people wouldn't notice/ care??
    or do they have bad Arab speakers to revise the books??


    so ya that is one reason that keeps me away from Arabic novels despite the fact that there are some good once,
    but that is rare and disappointing!


     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post

    Yes i am sort of a Book-aholic!
    so hopefully i can manage doing that!
    my new aim however is trying to read novels in other languages! as to improve and be more international

    and i noticed that in Arabic books especially novels the language is quite POOR!
    despised it being revised and approved by the publishing houses
    i mean when they revise a book are they convinced that people wouldn't notice/ care??
    or do they have bad Arab speakers to revise the books??


    so ya that is one reason that keeps me away from Arabic novels despite the fact that there are some good once,
    but that is rare and disappointing!


    actually, I seldom read in Arabic unless some short posts!
    and I have no idea about translated books.
    because I need to improve my language so bad!
    and my journey with reading started increasing by reading English!

    stay in touch
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    actually, most my reading in English! and rare in Arabic
    however, arabic always in our heart !

    am starting to read !


    what about yourself ?
    Good br..
    I will insert some of the books that I read it to learn English..
    Ok
    Do you prefer to read the book-mail or paper?
     Signature 
    '

    في الهدوء جمال يختلف ..
    الهدوء ليس صمتاً ولكنّه عقل يفكّر بإدراك ، وكلام يُقال بمعنى،وروح تتأمّل بوعيّ 🌸

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialization English View Post
    Good br..
    I will insert some of the books that I read it to learn English..
    Ok
    Do you prefer to read the book-mail or paper?
    real paper is my favorite, it gives me real connection in some point rather than e-book!
    however, I like e-book in my phone , if am at a line, instead of starring and browsing a phone
    for no reason!
    I prefer to read an e-book at that moment!

    what about yourself ?
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    actually, most my reading in English! and rare in Arabic
    however, arabic always in our heart !

    am starting to read !


    what about yourself ?

    This book I was adopted a much in the study and yet read of my free time, in addition to some books conversation
     Signature 
    '

    في الهدوء جمال يختلف ..
    الهدوء ليس صمتاً ولكنّه عقل يفكّر بإدراك ، وكلام يُقال بمعنى،وروح تتأمّل بوعيّ 🌸

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialization English View Post

    This book I was adopted a much in the study and yet read of my free time, in addition to some books conversation
    wow, I am addicted using App similar to this book Oxford dictionary English- English- Arabic!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    11,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    real paper is my favorite, it gives me real connection in some point rather than e-book!
    however, I like e-book in my phone , if am at a line, instead of starring and browsing a phone
    for no reason!
    I prefer to read an e-book at that moment!

    what about yourself ?
    Of course, E-Book or paper-all of them very different from the other..like read a paper book in my free time we feel fun have no limits.from the other side there are so many reasons to make us go for the e-book . the most important being the rapid development in various aspects of life
     Signature 
    '

    في الهدوء جمال يختلف ..
    الهدوء ليس صمتاً ولكنّه عقل يفكّر بإدراك ، وكلام يُقال بمعنى،وروح تتأمّل بوعيّ 🌸

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Umm...

    Honestly most of the books I read were about a certain singer(my nickname is a gaveaway of who it is).

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    101

    Default

    I adore books. Can't live without them
    The way I see it, books create new lives and grant you free lessons on a variety of issues.

  14. #44

    Default

    I love reading stories .. I used to read simple stories but I want to move to other level ..I stareted reading "The fault in our stars" I really loved the story in the movie it was so emotional.. but the language level is high and my English is not helping ..
    I'm looking for stories or novels " intersting" with simple English ..
    any recommendations?
     Signature 
    إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ رَبِّي

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialization English View Post
    Of course, E-Book or paper-all of them very different from the other..like read a paper book in my free time we feel fun have no limits.from the other side there are so many reasons to make us go for the e-book . the most important being the rapid development in various aspects of life
    we're always looking up for the different aspects of life!
    so that we're not alone! and we're not perfect either!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilIie Jean View Post
    Umm...

    Honestly most of the books I read were about a certain singer(my nickname is a gaveaway of who it is).
    Yeah my man!
    Michael Jackson!

    @BilIie Jean
    is the song

    if you're interested to read books , please share!

    Last edited by gaoad; 28/10/2016 at 01:28 AM.
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    Yeah my man!
    Michael Jackson!

    @BilIie Jean
    is the song

    Yes!

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ضجيج الحروف View Post
    I adore books. Can't live without them
    The way I see it, books create new lives and grant you free lessons on a variety of issues.
    similar to what i visualize them , that gift us other peoples' lives!

    if u reading any books
    you're welocme to share
    thanks @ضجيج الحروف
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by كربونات البوتاسيوم View Post
    I love reading stories .. I used to read simple stories but I want to move to other level ..I stareted reading "The fault in our stars" I really loved the story in the movie it was so emotional.. but the language level is high and my English is not helping ..
    I'm looking for stories or novels " intersting" with simple English ..
    any recommendations?
    I remember seeing (The fault in our stars), in font of a bookstore!
    Yeah, it's language is average for who speaks the language .
    however, I am still facing a lot of vocabulary that have no idea what they mean! likewise in Arabic!

    recommendations!
    children books , no shame at all
    i used to visit children section with question mark on my face!
    every step forward will pay off well in the future

    thanks @كربونات البوتاسيوم
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    similar to what i visualize them , that gift us other peoples' lives!

    if u reading any books
    you're welocme to share
    thanks @ضجيج الحروف
    Yeah, sure.

    I am reading this translated novel- "All Yours" Claudia Pineiro- which seems to revolve around a guy who cheats on his wife. The silly wife doesn't feel her dignity hurt because she wants to get her husband back at any expense. She is already pissing me off lol

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ضجيج الحروف View Post
    Yeah, sure.

    I am reading this translated novel- "All Yours" Claudia Pineiro- which seems to revolve around a guy who cheats on his wife. The silly wife doesn't feel her dignity hurt because she wants to get her husband back at any expense. She is already pissing me off lol
    that's cool!
    it seems a romantic novel!
    perhaps, her heart is devoted to her husband, and that's carved internally. i guess!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    i just a small update!

    am reaching have of the "rejected stone"
    And honestly, I font know if am going to complete it !


    I love it from the beginning, how he was with his single black lady and his father had left them!
    His mother was his big motivation in life, she always feed him faith and encouraging words!
    they were in Brooklyn NY. her mother was working and fighting in life to bring a food in the table.
    as he viewed himself as the young preacher!
    and yes he were!
    and how girls and boys were picking up on him!
    well, he continued his journey to be an activist civil right movement!
    and from there , i don't like the book
    my reason is i can't beer with talking about blackish issues!
    and just describing the stereotype of it and injustice!

    when i heard about the book i thought
    it will be a story of redemption not about civil and political issues!
    or just rambling in life then coming back!
    it was hero from a child!
    which i honored
    but i am looking for something else!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    236

    Default



    ok, i'll participate in this wonderful reading club..

    What i wanna 2 say that.. may be i'll so slowly reading English book..
    bcoz..all books were i read in Arbabic language.. but i'll try....


    thanks dears for shearing your books..



  24. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by مهجة القرآن View Post


    ok, i'll participate in this wonderful reading club..

    What i wanna 2 say that.. may be i'll so slowly reading English book..
    bcoz..all books were i read in Arbabic language.. but i'll try....


    thanks dears for shearing your books..


    you're most welcome!
    and we're delightful having you with us !
    it's all good!
    @مهجة القرآن
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    ummmmmmm....

    in my journey to read a variety of books and on all different subjects...
    i decided to read about the journey of human beings since the beginning of time..
    till recently and perhaps till the end of time and all about Armageddon!!!
    and in that matter i have to read out of all sort of books from different culture and try to set up a time line to the events that happened. it really is thrilling, comparing different texts and holy books together. and because i am Muslim i obviously tend to take the Islamic version and see if other religions fit and match their stories.

    the start of History is mostly about prophets...
    so now im up to the family of prophet Abraham (Ibrahim PBUH) and his descendants apart of his siblings.
    and hopefully i would have done me research and readings by the end of the year.
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  26. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    i just a small update!

    am reaching have of the "rejected stone"
    And honestly, I font know if am going to complete it !


    I love it from the beginning, how he was with his single black lady and his father had left them!
    His mother was his big motivation in life, she always feed him faith and encouraging words!
    they were in Brooklyn NY. her mother was working and fighting in life to bring a food in the table.
    as he viewed himself as the young preacher!
    and yes he were!
    and how girls and boys were picking up on him!
    well, he continued his journey to be an activist civil right movement!
    and from there , i don't like the book
    my reason is i can't beer with talking about blackish issues!
    and just describing the stereotype of it and injustice!

    when i heard about the book i thought
    it will be a story of redemption not about civil and political issues!
    or just rambling in life then coming back!
    it was hero from a child!
    which i honored
    but i am looking for something else!

    PS::
    people don't say Blackish cause saying it make it racial.... and i do understand that you don't like racist stuff.. but you really should concentrate on the words that you say, cause even if you don't mean a thing, it just sounds wrong and hurtful...

    ;
    )
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  27. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post

    PS::
    people don't say Blackish cause saying it make it racial.... and i do understand that you don't like racist stuff.. but you really should concentrate on the words that you say, cause even if you don't mean a thing, it just sounds wrong and hurtful...

    ;
    )
    I probably collect some creepy words from movies!
    so that why not paying attention!
    i will take it in my consideration
    thanks
    @sweet stuff
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    ذكر
    Posts
    1,196
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet stuff View Post
    ummmmmmm....

    in my journey to read a variety of books and on all different subjects...
    i decided to read about the journey of human beings since the beginning of time..
    till recently and perhaps till the end of time and all about Armageddon!!!
    and in that matter i have to read out of all sort of books from different culture and try to set up a time line to the events that happened. it really is thrilling, comparing different texts and holy books together. and because i am Muslim i obviously tend to take the Islamic version and see if other religions fit and match their stories.

    the start of History is mostly about prophets...
    so now im up to the family of prophet Abraham (Ibrahim PBUH) and his descendants apart of his siblings.
    and hopefully i would have done me research and readings by the end of the year.

    there are many similarity in stories in Quran, Bible,and Torah.
    as most religions and atheists
    they call for peace and the primarily characters in morality!
    to be honest, I listen to atheists like Richard Dawkins!
    i sometime see these people are honest about themselves!
    and not rising their nose towards others
    they let others live their lives and not jump on others genes and business

    I admitted, am confused about these issues and i don't know why!
    i will see your report about that!
     Signature 
    باحث عن حياه في يَمْنٍ وأَمَل!
    في روح تحوم بين المجرات!
    في عالم دنيوي وملكوت رباني !

    لمن يقرأ هذه الحروف ! *،،،،* !
    من كل قلبي , اتمنى لك الخير !
    كان لي وقت ممتع مع أقلام جميله وافكار راقيه


    وداعا سبلة عُمان !

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    I probably collect some creepy words from movies!
    so that why not paying attention!
    i will take it in my consideration
    thanks
    @sweet stuff

    even though movies are an excellent way to improve one's language
    but people have to still focus on books, papers, and socializing...
    because in the movies they do reflect a lifestyle that they life...(with both its good and bad aspects)
    so as for someone still learning, you do not want to be rude and ignorant to your surrounding environment...


    and best of luck...

     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


  30. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    أنثى
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoad View Post
    there are many similarity in stories in Quran, Bible,and Torah.
    as most religions and atheists
    they call for peace and the primarily characters in morality!
    to be honest, I listen to atheists like Richard Dawkins!
    i sometime see these people are honest about themselves!
    and not rising their nose towards others
    they let others live their lives and not jump on others genes and business

    I admitted, am confused about these issues and i don't know why!
    i will see your report about that!


    yes they are quite similar, however they tend to be more detailed when it comes to family and sexual relations than it does in Quran, and that can be very doubtful for me as a Muslim, because in Islam most of those relations are not as detailed and besides the lifestyle in which we live in today makes me doubt some stuff... like marriages among siblings and stuff...




    but will see when im done!
     Signature 

    ّّّّّّّ
    ّّّشفافة ذوق و لبيسهّّّّ
    ّّّّلبسي ملبوس برنسيسهّّّّّ
    ّّّوان تلثمت بالشيلة كأني من اهل الشرقيهّّّّ
    ّّّّيقلدوني خواتي حتى بلبسة عباتيّّّّّ
    ّّّبس الله يوم خلقنا فرّق ما غرّب بالشمس وشرقّّّّ
    ّّّّّّّّ
    ّّدلوعتهم كلهمّّّ


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •