1-Click Setup for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla!

مقال Guidelines for the Education Sabla

This thread was posted by sameerb1
    3 / 11 / 2008

I know I am not a moderator for this sabla and have no rights to write rules, but I am one of the English speaking Omani's and trying to help my brothers over here. But its very difficult to identify from looking at the topic whether or not I have helped the guys, because most of the headings are "I NEED URGENT HELP" or "I NEED HELP".

please guys, if you are trying for some help, obey the following rules:

1. In the heading, write what help you specifically ask, as if you need help with grammer, heading should read "need help with grammer", if you need help with assignment report, heading should read "happy day report help", help with survey, "home work survay report help needed" and so on. Everyone is looking for help. So state in heading what help you need.

2. When you are asking for help in your homework, write something yourself before asking for a ready made work. If you need ideas, specify that you need ideas and not the real work.

3. If you have done some work on your assignment and need help in checking, please copy and paste your work, and we will gladly check it for you. Do some work and help will always be there.

4. Try to ask your teacher before you come down here that what's really required in the work, and not just jump here if you havnt understood what is being asked.

5. There are so many minds in the sabla who will be helping you, so you have to yourself sometimes analyse what exectly you want.

I hope the moderators will make these rules as sticky of the English Sabla "Education help".

And if anyone needs any help, PM me or write your topic as per above rules and you will be served!

Cheers,
    Sameer
     Signature 
    Madness is a blessing

Un dessein si funeste, S'il n'est digne d'Atrée, est digne de Thyeste

thanks alot for your help sis sameer
    thats generosity of you
    wish u success
    go ahead

Exactly!!!

Thanks Sameer
     Signature 
    ان الاداء الحكومي الجيد في مختلف القطاعات وخدمة الوطن والمواطنين بكل امانة واخلاص
    ووضع المصلحة العامة فوق كل اعتبار من الاركان الضرورية لكل تنمية يراد لها الدوام والاستمرار ،،،
    من النطق السامي لجلالة السلطان - أعزه الله